Fluorine

Charli XCX

feel like its important to note that hot girl was not released under atlantic records,,,i know its a song for a soundtrack and all but i feel like this could mean something

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

37 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

feel like its important to note that hot girl was not released under atlantic records,,,i know its a song for a soundtrack and all but i feel like this could mean something

Not asylum, but still Warner.

17 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

it's released under warner, it means nothing 

4 minutes ago, VegaXCX said:

Not asylum, but still Warner.

honestly this is the glow up i hope for and she gets the dua treatment 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

20 hours ago, venicebitch said:

I kinda hate it. I mean I know it’s just for a soundtrack so it has a specific vibe to it but the idea of present Charli doing any 2.0 of her previous projects is so meh to me. These lyrics are just wack and this whole recycled vroom vroom-ish outtake sound, it was great in 2016 but now it’s just giving mean twinks posting the “💅” emoji

I mean, like I said, it’s just for a soundtrack so i get it why the lyrics are lazy and she’s just doing a 2016 charli song generator for this kind of movie but i just know she’s capable of doing something cooler idk!!!

sorry for ranting i know it’s not that serious since it’s just a random release I’m just kinda disappointed 

i'm so sorry but bonjour is kind of its own thing now

I find it very funny how Charli can sing constantly about drugs or using drugs and her fans are OK with it (I'm OK with it). 

But if fans post about Sky Ferreira being a drug user (she even has a song titled My Molly lol) other fans (or even Sky herself) get angry af. 

(I hope no one gets triggered with this post, if that's the case, I'm sorry, not my intention). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I find it very funny how Charli can sing constantly about drugs or using drugs and her fans are OK with it (I'm OK with it). 

But if fans post about Sky Ferreira being a drug user (she even has a song titled My Molly lol) other fans (or even Sky herself) get angry af. 

(I hope no one gets triggered with this post, if that's the case, I'm sorry, not my intention). 

i think this is bc sky has very publicly been speculated to have had addiction issues (idk whether true or not only that i see how that could make her/fans sensitive to the subject)

aOaIzH2.gif

9 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i think this is bc sky has very publicly been speculated to have had addiction issues (idk whether true or not only that i see how that could make her/fans sensitive to the subject)

Makes completely sense to me. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Estheim said:

I kind of doubt it’s a video for Hot In It

Would rather take a song off Crash

on july 17th she posted a tiktok of her lip-synching to hot in it with the caption “shooting music video next week!” so like