Fluorine

Charli XCX

so i read this tweet

unknown.png?width=560&height=569

thinking that shes just memeing

but then i look it up

Screen_Shot_2022-07-31_at_7.53.50_PM.png

she is nominated for "best metaverse performance" and is up against justin bieber, ariana grande, and fucking bts

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 7/29/2022 at 3:49 PM, releasenakedcharli said:

According to insider reports, Charli is currently in Montreal to film a cameo for Scream 6 :hdu:

Reveal hidden contents

Waiiiit for real? That's close to where I live :illumarina:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

Wow Hot Girl is… really bad

the production is unseasoned chicken level bad

Nnn you've been full of worse takes than usual the last 2 weeks

BzhmW.png

honestly so fun watching her preforming at these festivals. tbh i think atleast at the festivals throwing in the popular songs make it click for the normies that they’re like oh wait… i know this artist actually and it gives them a lil more push to research her if they like the new stuff she preformed. 

this era was sm fun and can’t believe it is nearing it end. 

🥺

looks live I disagree with some of you but that isn't going to stop me from saying my opinion :creepna3:

hot girl is defo one of my fav 2022 songs 

giphy.gif

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

2 hours ago, releasenakedcharli said:

I THINK THE SCREAM RUMOR IS TRUE LOOK AT HER SHIRT OMGG 

https://twitter.com/ihatemeijer/status/1553916285003743233?s=21&t=raL_jH01AoOOqa17GPzNJQ

What rumor? 

There was a rumor that "Constant Repeat" was going to appear on the Scream 5 soundtrack, is that rumor? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, Kurt said:

Do the bad takes ever end?!

12 hours ago, drewby said:

Nnn you've been full of worse takes than usual the last 2 weeks

i’m in my flop era

idk the production doesn’t do it for me but i do love the car engine noises it reminds me of the intro into Vroom Vroom at the Crash Tour which was amazing

i think also, to me, feels like it’s trying to be a SOPHIE production and i understand it’s a nod to it but there is like a bubbly synth or something that’s a bit quiet in the song that reminds me of Taxi and if it was SOPHIE who produced it, that would be cool but since it isn’t idk it rubs me the wrong alway a bit

negAbhB.png