Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, godsmonster said:

@Elle Charli should be paying you for how much web traffic she brings to this site. 5K pages, 119K replies, and 10 MILLION views?!

go get that bag sis

true, where’s my paycheck :hairflip:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

wish we had proper stems instead of multitracks for iwbwy, i had this idea for a fucking awesome extended edit and then i found out that half the instrumental is one track in the "stems" that we have

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

I’m craving the next era of solo Charli

ready for a new experimental phase. Something that pushes the limits of pop music even further but also makes me feel something

give me the excitement of the droplet era with a whole new look (maybe a shorter hairstyle to contrast the HIFN/crash era)

also I would love to see her work with producers like AG, Danny, and also some new producers like Fredrik Okazaki (produced bliss with FKA twigs and yung lean) or others she hasn’t worked with before that still offer interesting production

What does everyone want to see next?

57 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I’m craving the next era of solo Charli

ready for a new experimental phase. Something that pushes the limits of pop music even further but also makes me feel something

give me the excitement of the droplet era with a whole new look (maybe a shorter hairstyle to contrast the HIFN/crash era)

also I would love to see her work with producers like AG, Danny, and also some new producers like Fredrik Okazaki (produced bliss with FKA twigs and yung lean) or others she hasn’t worked with before that still offer interesting production

What does everyone want to see next?

I’d personally want her to lean into what she did/is doing with Crash even more. This has truly been her most thrilling era to date.

Realistically, I think she may lean into the garage sound along with continuing with the sound on Constant Repeat + the Crash bonus tracks since they were the final bits finished for the album. Given that she’s dating George and has been vocal about loving the band, I wouldn’t be surprised if The 1975s was an inspiration too. I believe she said something about more guitars in an interview during release week (was it Apple Music, alongside mentioning AG and going opposite and him learning something new??)

9 hours ago, charli bby said:

The more time that passes, the more random it feels that every rule has a mv

i love it actually, ag hanging out in charli videos is one of my favorite things they do

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

19 hours ago, Elle said:

true, where’s my paycheck :hairflip:

Sis, she LITERALLY give our lil old forum a shout-out to her scrapped "Party 4 U" lyrics on Twitter. Not to mention that this thread is the best piece of documentary of her career that has, and forever will exist. Her coming by and leaking the "How I'm Feeling Now" album promo plan during Covid?!

EWAxLcmUMAE0eC0?format=jpg&name=large

What second(ary) forum ever got this type of appreciation from an artist e v e r???

Untitled-1.thumb.gif.6c3287e64d3ebdd9ab2

z445hpI.png

On 8/5/2022 at 2:17 AM, Heartmachine said:

Iconic thread on the interwebs, that’s how… :popcorn:

3 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

Sis, she LITERALLY give our lil old forum a shout-out to her scrapped "Party 4 U" lyrics on Twitter. Not to mention that this thread is the best piece of documentary of her career that has, and forever will exist. Her coming by and leaking the "How I'm Feeling Now" album promo plan during Covid?!

What second(ary) forum ever got this type of appreciation from an artist e v e r???

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bizchmwy35ft6ashz0o

5 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

This were such fun times!! The way everyone called it fake in a millisecond!

BTW: I think Kylie Minogue jumped into PopJustice to share a little bit of info for Disco before it started?

8nl2OpX.png