Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

They're all on youtube:

Spoiler

But yeah basically Charli dropped a wetransfer link in her insta bio if I remember correctly back when she released 5 In The Morning and it had the 5 remixes

I remember downloading it and listening to it a lot back in 2018 but it's been a while since I've relistened to them

Also AG made one too that wasn't included in that drop and who's better than those 5 imo:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

3 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

They're all on youtube:

Hide contents

But yeah basically Charli dropped a wetransfer link in her insta bio if I remember correctly back when she released 5 In The Morning and it had the 5 remixes

I remember downloading it and listening to it a lot back in 2018 but it's been a while since I've relistened to them

Also AG made one too that wasn't included in that drop and who's better than those 5 imo:

fun fact: the fact that she released an ep full of 5itm remixes triggered some stans so hard (bc she said it would be a special release on twitter by the time + ppl thought she would release taxi, or  save any other xcx world song) that she quickly released/planned the singles era release right after :cuteface:

4 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

does anybody have og files for them? i dont wanna use youtube or soundcloud rips

just uploaded them to my gdrive, i only got them in mp3 though :(  i dont remember if thats how they were originally released 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X0s9v2hNBve3iwPyvlg6VAry_Rx4l_Q0?usp=sharing

6 hours ago, charli bby said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j7sSmr-ZolUOrulYbmd9wyJwd6GuKIhO?usp=sharing

For some reason I don't have the Post Precious remix in wav but 

omg tysm if you find the post precious one in wav then lmk <3333

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

5 minutes ago, pop2anna said:

for my birthday i need the bladee yung lean prod caroline collab to leak 🥲🥲🥲

happy birthday! also, the what???????????????

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

7 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

happy birthday! also, the what???????????????

ty babe its in september tho :fabcat:i know right???? like why arent we as a community not talking about it more like charli herself let us know that its out there somewhere:defeated: