Fluorine

Charli XCX

43 minutes ago, KuntExpress said:

anyone got the xcx world font? I'm wanting to create the 'C' in the font but can't find the right one >.<acc1b7903bba06ba46ca738fce9e7b3b.png

i’m fairly certain it’s a custom logo, not a font

negAbhB.png

so im working on creating a charli playlist with all her songs about cheating incl. unreleased. so far i have:

victimless crime, purpose, emotional, every rule… 

im still working on going through her entire unreleased discography so any help is appreciated also if ive missed any of her official songs :w8ing:

edit: HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED NO ANGEL LMFAO dknfnfnsnd

10 hours ago, pop2anna said:

so im working on creating a charli playlist with all her songs about cheating incl. unreleased. so far i have:

victimless crime, purpose, emotional, every rule… 

im still working on going through her entire unreleased discography so any help is appreciated also if ive missed any of her official songs :w8ing:

edit: HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED NO ANGEL LMFAO dknfnfnsnd

i feel like move me could be about cheating if you read into it enough

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

So I’m not normally the type to compare artists but I’m just curious, Charli’s discography vs Lana’s discography (including both artists’ leaked/unreleased material), who’s winning in your opinion?:umadney:

giphy.gif

little funfact i saw jam city last month at berghain and held up my phone which said "play i‘m done". he didn‘t. i was thrown out of the club and later his managament made me sign a contract and now i owe him my firstborn as compensation. 

2 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

So I’m not normally the type to compare artists but I’m just curious, Charli’s discography vs Lana’s discography (including both artists’ leaked/unreleased material), who’s winning in your opinion?:umadney:

lana wins. still love charlotte but both lana's released and unreleased are consistently better 

16 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Uh oh… rally the troops!! :defeated: :toofunny:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bvu323s9th5513nur1q

damn why does it have to be on a day im not going!! </3 (tbh Leeds fest sucks and im only going to take my nephew to see Dave but it wouldve been an nice bonus if I coulda seen Charli again this year)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

On 8/17/2022 at 11:14 PM, KuntExpress said:

anyone got the xcx world font? I'm wanting to create the 'C' in the font but can't find the right one >.<

On 8/17/2022 at 11:58 PM, godsmonster said:

i’m fairly certain it’s a custom logo, not a font

The font leaked in 2018, it was called XCX Sans or something. I don't have it anymore though :( 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

do u guys have a masterpost with instrumentals?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F_NNsYwKk6mpWHAa_WPBgUvoUERt_daOJOKEk6jVdQU/htmlview# 

this just has stems and instrumentals for now, im gonna add acapellas at some point and maybe unreleased songs

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

8 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

i don't think these two are comparable in any way shape or form, they're so different that no one can't win bc they can't even compete in the same category lmao charli couldn't do ultraviolence but lana couldn't do pop 2 as well so yeah no comparison is viable 

12 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i don't think these two are comparable in any way shape or form, they're so different that no one can't win bc they can't even compete in the same category lmao charli couldn't do ultraviolence but lana couldn't do pop 2 as well so yeah no comparison is viable 

this.

in terms of who wins with most leaked music, it’s Charli. the only category that they can be compared in lol

negAbhB.png

10 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

Lana's is pretty unmatched. Also just way more talented of a lyricist (sorry Charles)

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~