Fluorine

Charli XCX

No she has Liz too afaik, and Charli's definitely last. They were all pretty prompt at my show and Charli was on by like 10 but I know the NY show has a bunch of extra shit like DJs and a host...

FUCK. Charli or Gaga at H&M?

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Don't buy it for the purpose of listening to it. 

I am beyond jealous! l bought a vinyl specifically so she could sign it but I couldn't go this second time because nobody could go! It was 4 hours away, so I wasn't going solo.

Honestly it sounds like crap on vinyl.

Were you telling me to not buy it because it sounds bad??

What's wrong with the sound? 

14417469274.gif

I am beyond jealous! l bought a vinyl specifically so she could sign it but I couldn't go this second time because nobody could go! It was 4 hours away, so I wasn't going solo.

Honestly it sounds like crap on vinyl.

That's pop records for you. Better as collector items...

FUCK. Charli or Gaga at H&M?

:ahhney:

Can't you make both? How far is H&M from the venue?

I'd go with Charli because it's already paid for but that pains me

So to the people who saw her already, does she come out after the show?

I have a stupid Spanish reading assessment I can't miss so I won't be there until 5ish and I plan on eating and doors are at 7:30 but it's only a 300 person venue

WHAT DO I DO?

BzhmW.png

That's pop records for you. Better as collector items...

:ahhney:

Can't you make both? How far is H&M from the venue?

I'd go with Charli because it's already paid for but that pains me

Charli's at Irving Plaza, Gaga's at Times Square. Gaga's event is at midnight, but you know Gaga NY fans... I wanted to be there around 11... but ugh Charli... 2 opening acts how FLOPPY. Sick of that shit, had to deal w/ Sky and now this. Sky's show was let in at 7 PM and had 2 acts, finished at 11:20.

I have a stupid Spanish reading assessment I can't miss so I won't be there until 5ish and I plan on eating and doors are at 7:30 but it's only a 300 person venue

WHAT DO I DO?

She did afaik, I just didn't stay long enough :icant:

Charli's at Irving Plaza, Gaga's at Times Square. Gaga's event is at midnight, but you know Gaga NY fans... I wanted to be there around 11... but ugh Charli... 2 opening acts how FLOPPY. Sick of that shit, had to deal w/ Sky and now this. Sky's show was let in at 7 PM and had 2 acts, finished at 11:20.

Fuuuuuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I'd imagine that's your exact timeline for this concert honestly.

Maybe get into Kitten in 24 hours so your tickets aren't a total waste?

WHAT DO I DO?

starve

14417469274.gif

Fuuuuuck. Fuck fuck fuck. I'd imagine that's your exact timeline for this concert honestly.

LOL. Does Kitten or "Liz" go first? Because my friend was showing me Kitten's stuff before I even knew she was opening for her and I can totally get into Kitten :P

~FFFFFFFFFFFF~

LOL. Does Kitten or "Liz" go first? Because my friend was showing me Kitten's stuff before I even knew she was opening for her and I can totally get into Kitten :P

~FFFFFFFFFFFF~

Who have you seen before? Who do you love more?

You have a better chance of meeting Charli than Gaga, right? If that's the case then I'd stick with Charli.

But I'm not really sure what is specifically happening at Gaga's thing so yeah. 

14417469274.gif

Who have you seen before? Who do you love more?

You have a better chance of meeting Charli than Gaga, right? If that's the case then I'd stick with Charli.

But I'm not really sure what is specifically happening at Gaga's thing so yeah. 

....I'm more excited to go to the H&M opening for possible gift cards up to $1000

....and of course to see Gaga.

But you're right I think I might stay until ~at most~ 11:20 and if she's not finished then I'll leave for Gaga.

~FFFFFFFFFFFF~

Liz goes first, then Kitten. God knows about those DJs, though, hopefully they're just playing the interim between sets and not doing sets of their own. I tried to get into Liz but couldn't, she's got a cool like ~soft ghetto~ look but it's pretty basic white girl R&B stuff. Kitten, though, is definitely worth seeing. I got their setlist at my show :crying:

starve

no I have to go to the gay version of Hooters with my friends for dat buffalo fried chicken sandwich :crying:

also I'll assume her bus will be parked in the lot across the street where Marina's was :creep:

BzhmW.png

what place is that???

Joe's on Juniper in Atlanta

OT but I went with my dad once before the B-52's concert and the waiter asked if we needed separate checks because he assumed we were a couple

BzhmW.png

She didn't come out and meet fans after the show :( at least I'm pretty sure she didn't because security made us all leave and I doubt she went outside because it was freezing. I met and got a picture with Chloe from Kitten though! And Charli held my hand and sang right in my face for like 5 seconds during take my hand!

The concert was awesome I'm just sad she didn't come out after because I know people at the Columbus show met her after, and I know she met people at the great Scott, which was her last boston show that I wasn't in town for. I wanted to give her a drawing I've been trying to get to her since May and also have her sign the cartoon version of her I drew that she posted in Instagram and Twitter :/ it annoys me that she still doesn't know who drew it..

She didn't come out and meet fans after the show :( at least I'm pretty sure she didn't because security made us all leave and I doubt she went outside because it was freezing. I met and got a picture with Chloe from Kitten though! And Charli held my hand and sang right in my face for like 5 seconds during take my hand!

The concert was awesome I'm just sad she didn't come out after because I know people at the Columbus show met her after, and I know she met people at the great Scott, which was her last boston show that I wasn't in town for. I wanted to give her a drawing I've been trying to get to her since May and also have her sign the cartoon version of her I drew that she posted in Instagram and Twitter :/ it annoys me that she still doesn't know who drew it..

lmao at the marina show, security yelled at us to leave but we stayed and that's how we met her <3

I met her right after the show. She came out at another entrance with her band and J£ZUS MILLION for a cigarette break ten minutes after the show ended. She was pretty discreet about the whole thing though, it was only me and my two friends. I got my TR vinyl and ticket signed in addition to getting two pictures with her.