Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wish she’d just release a video of her on stage w a choir singing the chords to constant repeat, and then she yells WHERE MY FUCKIN BAD GIRLS AT??? And then the the sun sets behind them all and the moon turns into a meteor and its all dramatic w black and blue lighting as she descends from the top of the stage w a whole group of dancers meeting her below in leather clothing 

UV/Honeymoon

14 hours ago, CharlisHouseParty said:

i got like no reply but lemme ask again

does ANYONE have the party 4 u (final) + party 4 u (demo) mashup where it's basically final but with the deflating balloons... 

yes!! give me a little bit and i’ll upload it for you.. :)  

14417469274.gif

On 9/9/2022 at 9:19 AM, Starline said:

The Heaven Autumn/Winter 2022 campaign also features Dev Hynes, Doja Cat, Kyle MacLachlan, Pamela Anderson and of course, Charli!

Styled by Danielle Emerson and shot by Harley Weir.

HQ:

ov9r6PY.jpg

XFpwa3z.jpg

this energy needs to stay... for like every era from this point onward doesn't matter what the music sounds like just have this imagery

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

58 minutes ago, playboy said:

whats the best daddy knows version y’all use…. im STILL SAD we dont have it and we’re in 2022 :defeated: ughhhhhhhh

the way this is the last remaining holy grail that has yet to leak (if she even recorded it)

qfrWuBl.png

4 hours ago, souvlaki said:

don't know why i feel so bad listening to queen lizzy while thinking of Queen Elizabeth but like… this song is just too good! 😭

I think my streams of Queen Lizzy and London Queen outweigh my empathy for a dead monarch of similar titles

The royal family can try to pry SUCKER and XCX out of these iron grip fists but they will not succeed

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

if u guys could add unreleased songs to true romance which ones would u choose ? im thinking midnight… mess…. but not that familiar yet with that era of unreleased stuff….. this is for science btw….

1 hour ago, pop2anna said:

if u guys could add unreleased songs to true romance which ones would u choose ? im thinking midnight… mess…. but not that familiar yet with that era of unreleased stuff….. this is for science btw….

Mess, Midnight, Interior, The Killing Moon, Chains, Dance 4 U, Heartbreak High, Champagne Coast, Spoons, Moments In Love, Cold Nites, Heatwave and Velvet Dreaming would have made a great True Romance Side B :true:

Edit:

But If I had to remake the True Romance tracklist and add a Side B, here's what I'd do:

Spoiler

1. Nuclear Seasons

2. Stay Away

3. Take My Hand

4. Set Me Free

5. The Killing Moon

6. Grins

7. What I Like

8. Interior

9. So Far Away

10. Black Roses

11. You're The One

12. How Can I

13. Lock You Up

Side B:

1. Midnight

2. You

3. Champagne Coast

4. Mess

5. Heartbreak High

6. Spoons

7. Dance 4 U

8. Moments In Love

9. Cloud Aura

10. Velvet Dreaming

11. Heatwave

12. Cold Nites

13. Chains

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 minute ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Mess, Midnight, Interior, The Killing Moon, Chains, Dance 4 U, Champagne Coast, Spoons, Moments In Love, Cold Nites, Heatwave and Velvet Dreaming would have made a great True Romance Side B :true:

Omg how could i forget interior………………. Thank u, very nice choices

49 minutes ago, pop2anna said:

The Killing Moon 

Dance 4 U

Heatwave

56 minutes ago, pop2anna said:

WE'RE LIVING IN A HEARTBREAK HIGH, HEARTBREAK HIGH :sluttybunny: