Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did any of y’all enter that competition she ran when she released Superlove and you had to upload a cover of the song and the best one would have a karaoke party with her? Did anyone win? Did it happen?

Spoiler

I entered:shh2:

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Did any of y’all enter that competition she ran when she released Superlove and you had to upload a cover of the song and the best one would have a karaoke party with her? Did anyone win? Did it happen?

Hide contents

Didn’t Roma Radz win?

the superlove karaoke competition feels like some bottom of the iceberg XCX-lore

19 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

the way we lack TRUE ROMANCE appreciation in these years in this fandom is so upsettting. TRUE ROMANCE is a classic, a masterpiece and 2013 wasnt ready for that.

Idk what you mean. I routinely buy copies of the album and grind it up and mix it with my night serum. It keeps my skin fresh.

Nuclear Seasons, So Far Away, You, Stay Away, Cloud Aura - they are *those* girls.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Hide contents

If I remember correctly there was a video of Charli singing Homewrecker by Marina on Youtube that came from that "karaoke party", but it's not available anymore. Basically Charli just went to that girl's house and they were both screaming the lyrics over the cd playing in the background in the video

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

If I remember correctly there was a video of Charli singing Homewrecker by Marina on Youtube that came from that "karaoke party", but it's not available anymore. Basically Charli just went to that girl's house and they were both screaming the lyrics over the cd playing in the background in the video

omg i remember this video 

When she says “pulled apart my feelings so raw” in HCINKWINRN the “pulled apart” sounded like “popped” to me the first time and somehow my brain heard “pussy,” so now every time instead of the actual words I sing “popped up in my pussy so raw” and the thought that my FOUL mind does that DISGUSTS me every time.

disgusting-disgusteng.gif

giphy.gif

What you doing to me?

Used to be a scene from a movie

Now im crying tears like a baby

Looking in the mirror i don’t know me

YEAH YEAH!

FELL IN LOVE WITH A BAD BAD DUDE

danjobanjo1-charli-xcx.gif

Spoiler

ITS HARD BUT ITS TRUE (Hey!)

I CANT STOP MY SELF FROM THINKIN BOUT U (Hey!)

UHHH…

ITS HARD BUT ITS TRUE, OH!

I CANT STOP MY SELF FROM THINKIN BOUT U

BOUT U

BUT U THINKIN BOUT SOMEONE NEW

Spoiler

I DONT NEED YOUR LOVE

I DONT- I DONT NEED YOUR LOVE

CUS IM FEELIN FEELIN FEELIN

LIKE A MILLION BUCKS

LOVE CAN BE

SUCH A BITCH

WITHOUT YOU

IM SO RICH

Spoiler

I JUST WANNA DANCE ALL NIGHT

I JUST WANNA LIVE MY LIFE

NOTHING ELSE ON MY MIND, YEAH!

24 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

If only being starved for leaks translated to real world weight loss. I'd be so skinny.

skinny legend Meaning & Origin | Slang by Dictionary.com

try waiting for lana leaks then... negative weight!

so is the full clip of miss charles perfoming daddy knows considered lost media? i have about a minute and a half of it but its vertical and extremely compressed

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

so is the full clip of miss charles perfoming daddy knows considered lost media? i have about a minute and a half of it but its vertical and extremely compressed

lemme see dat

speaking of daddy knows, where tf is it ?