Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

A lot of Charli's music is really vapid. Her best work is behind her tbh, and nothing will hold to a candle to the music she was making during 2016-2018.

If you think CRASH is Vapid, it’s possible the intention of the entire era went over your head I fear

19 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

A lot of Charli's music is really vapid. Her best work is behind her tbh, and nothing will hold to a candle to the music she was making during 2016-2018.

:lmaoney::lmaoney:

31 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

Urmmm those are her most vapid years lyrically 💀 make it make sense 

Charli dropped a new song!

Spoiler

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

17 minutes ago, champagnecigarettes said:

I got this file back in 2018 (I think) and the snippet at 1:05 is still unidentified :rollin:does anyone know what it is?

https://onlyfiles.io/f/c174b032823949feb95cd1be9a4bbfd5

omg? i think There's way more unidentified stuff especially the first minute.... cuz i hear so much True Romance Era voice that i, seems, never heard before 

specifically do we know these songs? 

0:13 - 0:15

0:16 - 0:29

0:30 - 0:51

0:52 - 0:59

1:24 - 2:05

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

omg? i think There's way more unidentified stuff especially the first minute.... cuz i hear so much True Romance Era voice that i, seems, never heard before 

0:13 - 0:15 - idk 

0:16 - 0:29 - Japan

0:30 - 0:51 - Run 4 Ur Money

0:52 - 0:59 - idk

Can someone PM me a current master post please? I missed a few leaks from of the past couple of years 

10 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

0:13 - 0:15

0:16 - 0:29

0:30 - 0:51

0:52 - 0:59

1:24 - 2:05

1. Heart Beats Hard

2. Japan

3. Money Where Your Mouth Is

4. We Collide (Robopop song)

5. This one sounds familiar but I don’t remember the title (the piano part that plays before is from Time Off)

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Angels that were around for the Rrring + WGFU palm springs backyard pool party premiere + cupcakke & brooke candy performance//Globelamp//jake germain//random twink doing a ripoff of Dance All Night on soundcloud//Charli's art school project vids resurfacing//pre XCX world leak//Bounce choreo leaking//Cuts Like Diamonds still being available on youtube//Charli having a snapchat account//Charli teasing N1A snippets in her car//rumored CTMP video era PLEASE RISE :party: