Fluorine

Charli XCX

32 minutes ago, champagnecigarettes said:

Angels that were around for the Rrring + WGFU palm springs backyard pool party premiere + cupcakke & brooke candy performance//Globelamp//jake germain//random twink doing a ripoff of Dance All Night on soundcloud//Charli's art school project vids resurfacing//pre XCX world leak//Bounce choreo leaking//Cuts Like Diamonds still being available on youtube//Charli having a snapchat account//Charli teasing N1A snippets in her car//rumored CTMP video era PLEASE RISE :party:

i still wonder about that CTMP video if it was even real or not

50 minutes ago, champagnecigarettes said:

Angels that were around for the Rrring + WGFU palm springs backyard pool party premiere + cupcakke & brooke candy performance//Globelamp//jake germain//random twink doing a ripoff of Dance All Night on soundcloud//Charli's art school project vids resurfacing//pre XCX world leak//Bounce choreo leaking//Cuts Like Diamonds still being available on youtube//Charli having a snapchat account//Charli teasing N1A snippets in her car//rumored CTMP video era PLEASE RISE :party:

please tell me more about the rrring/wgfu palm springs backyard pool party premiere and also the art school videos

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 10/26/2022 at 8:39 AM, champagnecigarettes said:

these were all cool but i think we're forgetting the iconic masterpiece that is zjenska nocht, aka the closest thing we had to girls night out for months 

X----into me, into you----X

49 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I literally reached this dance studio + the teacher to get some tea about the file and the dancers but they never answered me

i bet theyre under an nda or something

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

majority of CRASH aged beautifully! she delivered an A+ album and era, i couldn't be more satisfied as a fan

tv performances, tour with beatiful scenography and dancers, amazing vinyl pressings and other cool merch, music itself!!!!

there were definitely some limitations with the budget here and there (which was still satisfactory imo) but everything turned out perfectly

i'm really really proud of her

e71f1ea7ff9dc0ef4d1f87e64e35b14346b0384d

7 minutes ago, brandon said:

Crash keeps crashing…

Crash era not over? :excited:

Exactly what I was thinking, rerelease in the new year? I wouldn’t be surprised since it’s her final label album.