Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

finally did the spotify trick to get xcx world on my phone without needing the files app but the album cover just didnt wanna sync lmao

This is so frustrating. I’ve just resorted to keeping all my unreleased in my Apple Music library and using Spotify for my release music :rollin:

30 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

This is so frustrating. I’ve just resorted to keeping all my unreleased in my Apple Music library and using Spotify for my release music :rollin:

the dumbest part is that i did the same thing like two days ago with a bunch of unreleased sophie songs and the album cover synced just fine, i think its cuz i used mp3s for the sophie songs and alac/m4a for xcxworld

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

tiktok has rlly been that bitch for free promo this era which is so unexpected?

the vroom vroom intro has so many likes every time it pops up on my fyp and the vid of the guy at the festival in a starbucks uniform bopping to charlis set.

i saw one where the file for the visuals weren't working at a show and one where baby wouldn't stop looping + both had really decent likes

charli xbox tiktok queen 

Does anyone have the sped up version of R&R?  (and the sped up version of Taxi that leaked in 2018(?)?

My Mac decided to crash.m4a and I lost it :(

ilyall

Instagram.com/y1anni

15 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

the dumbest part is that i did the same thing like two days ago with a bunch of unreleased sophie songs and the album cover synced just fine, i think its cuz i used mp3s for the sophie songs and alac/m4a for xcxworld

yea alac/wav/m4a files dont show the covers on spotify. I think apple music doesn’t show the cover of alac&wav files either tho, but it does w m4a.

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

yea alac/wav/m4a files dont show the covers on spotify. I think apple music doesn’t show the cover of alac&wav files either tho, but it does w m4a.

apple music does show alac (apple lossless audio codec) on apple music, but yeah it doesn't show wav and spotify doesn't show any

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

58 minutes ago, dance4u said:

just remembered that bella thorne has a demo of up n down i think i blocked that out of my memory

i was happier 3 minutes ago before you made me remember it's existence