Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

SUCKER > Charli

at least SUCKER has a clear identity, it’s fun and it’s cute. Charli is and will always be just a bad replica of Pop 2. she saw people were hyping her electronic noisy sounds and just went with it, it felt rushed and uninspired (the artwork is a proof of that). doesn’t mean it doesn’t have good songs, the songs are cute. it’s the whole thing that just doesn’t work.

SUCKER served pop rock cunt and it’s so fresh and fun to listen to. and the era has some of her best outtakes ever!!!! 

i don’t wanna hear anyone disagreeing with this statement, thank you!

I love her voice on sucker so much, the bratty girlish tone gives me life-not to the extent of her TR tone buts it’s definitely second place 

Also I’d kill for another guitar record but I doubt she’ll give it since she wants to do another electro-pop record in the style of 2000s 

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

SUCKER > Charli

at least SUCKER has a clear identity, it’s fun and it’s cute. Charli is and will always be just a bad replica of Pop 2. she saw people were hyping her electronic noisy sounds and just went with it, it felt rushed and uninspired (the artwork is a proof of that). doesn’t mean it doesn’t have good songs, the songs are cute. it’s the whole thing that just doesn’t work.

SUCKER served pop rock cunt and it’s so fresh and fun to listen to. and the era has some of her best outtakes ever!!!! 

you absolutely SNAPPED with this i see NEGATIVE lies here

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 hours ago, Nightmare said:

SUCKER > Charli

:gclap: i’m a Sucker apologist and i don’t care to hear negative opinions on it. i’m so mad she cancelled her show with Bleachers in my city.

I'm like hyperlate to the rankings (as usual) but hey here's mine and probably y'all will think my taste is a hot take itself but lemme just say her discography is truly stellar and every album of hers has true gems in it.

1. True Romance
  2. Number 1 Angel
  3. Crash
  4. XCX World
  5. 24 Hours
  6. how i'm feeling now
  7. Pop 2
  8. Sucker
  9. Charli

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm like hyperlate to the rankings (as usual) but hey here's mine and probably y'all will think my taste is a hot take itself but lemme just say her discography is truly stellar and every album of hers has true gems in it.

1. True Romance
  2. Number 1 Angel
  3. Crash
  4. XCX World
  5. how i'm feeling now
  6. Pop 2
  7. Sucker
  8. Charli

Mine is

1. True Romance 

2. Sucker (this one is so special to me, I was obssesed with her and v v glad on her audience growth, she was buzzin')

3. Crash

4. Vroom Vroom

5. Pop 2

6. XCX World

7. N1A

8. how i'm feeling now / Charli (this would be a tie cause I'm not into them that much)...

Shoutout to Heartbreak High fanmade Ep and 14 mwah