Fluorine

Charli XCX

sad that the crash era ended without a constant repeat video :noparty:

anyways. random concept for xcx6:

PENTHOUSE (title)

10 track album, pop but dark, her blackout era, cover is charli in a penthouse at night wearing all black and there’s a pink sunset, vinyl is translucent pink glitter 

number 1 angel’s older sister

bladee feature and lots of ag cook production, 2 videos, 

ummm ya

i think we're getting something completely different for xcx6

don't think she's gonna return to the hyperpop sound - partially because she said that hyperpop is dead & partially because there's just not a lot to even innovate in that area anymore

i think the closest sound we'll get to something she's done is that 2009/2010/2011 pop stuff because she said she wants to revisit the "french rave" sound or something - and i'd say that even that is semi-unrealistic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

don't think she's gonna return to the hyperpop sound - partially because she said that hyperpop is dead & partially because there's just not a lot to even innovate in that area anymore

i think the closest sound we'll get to something she's done is that 2009/2010/2011 pop stuff because she said she wants to revisit the "french rave" sound or something - and i'd say that even that is semi-unrealistic

we need mumble rap Charli back

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

I don’t know when the magazines were published but at one point she threw out the idea of going to Italy and making an Italian-disco record. 

I’d like her to do a complete 180 as an artist tbh and deliver a more introspective album just for once- who is charli? The album lol 

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

sad that the crash era ended without a constant repeat video :noparty:

anyways. random concept for xcx6:

PENTHOUSE (title)

10 track album, pop but dark, her blackout era, cover is charli in a penthouse at night wearing all black and there’s a pink sunset, vinyl is translucent pink glitter 

number 1 angel’s older sister

ummm ya

omg wait, i would kill for a blackout-esque album from charli. SOMEONE GET DANJA AND KERI HILSON IN THE STUDIO WITH HER!

4 hours ago, blameitonme said:

No because where is that Caroline Polachek produced self-titled outtake that featured Bladee and Yung Lean :crossed:

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif