Fluorine

Charli XCX

14 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I actually do think she has a lovely voice naturally- see:

This is what annoys me, if she took vocal lessons-she’d have a beautiful tone, realistically the auto tune is not going to age well. At this point who knows if there’s been extensive damage because she’s constantly losing her voice.

I think back to this interview a lot https://crackmagazine.net/article/long-reads/charli-xcx-pull-up-to-the-party/

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i’ve never seen her smoking tbh i would like to see those pics.

btw ive seen her sniffing once :toofunny:

here’s one set-I don’t want to be obsessive but she seems like an on, off again.

https://tenor.com/en-GB/view/solarnostaigia-brokengjh-charli-xcx-crash-used-to-know-me-gif-25331747

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

back in the pop 2 afterparty sessions.

queen would sniff a bit once in a while behind the dj table.

i mean we got Drugs.mp3 after all so..

tbh i can't judge her because i've been there, i just hope she's a safe queen.

On 11/27/2022 at 7:36 PM, evalionisameme said:

I actually do think she has a lovely voice naturally- see:

This is what annoys me, if she took vocal lessons-she’d have a beautiful tone, realistically the auto tune is not going to age well. At this point who knows if there’s been extensive damage because she’s constantly losing her voice.

aside but i LOVE this performance so much, one of her all time best songs and she is serving her damn ass off....but wtf was gross ass letterman doing at the end 

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Interesting to hear her say she's been very into techno lately, I'd live for an album full of Visions-esque songs produced by AG :defeated:

if this happened she would literally burn down the industry

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

16 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Interesting to hear her say she's been very into techno lately, I'd live for an album full of Visions-esque songs produced by AG :defeated:

I remember an interview where she was saying that visions was representative of where she wanted to take her music… I think there’s a snippet of that interview on Genius lyrics actually.

This was before Crash, but obviously Crash was already in the making since before HIFN/the pandemic so it very well may still hold water :excited: :excited:

17 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

I remember an interview where she was saying that visions was representative of where she wanted to take her music… I think there’s a snippet of that interview on Genius lyrics actually.

This was before Crash, but obviously Crash was already in the making since before HIFN/the pandemic so it very well may still hold water :excited: :excited:

Wait, we might be on to something... she also mentioned recently "the general direction of where she wants to go" musically as being inspired by the music she was initially inspired by in 2006/2007 which is the Ed Banger label

Just got back from grocery shopping at Stater Bros & they were playing ILY2 on the store's speakers!!!!!

I was like, damn that's actually a deep cut, I wonder if an employee in the office is secretly a stan 

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~