Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

xcx6 gonna be her rapli trapli moonlight demo bad bitch snorting coke off the dashboard shooting men with a pink rhinestone gun prada handbag full of pills black sunglasses on in the club techno beats flipphone ag cook on speed dial milf mommy era

We can only hope :sluttybunny:

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

xcx6 gonna be her rapli trapli moonlight demo bad bitch snorting coke off the dashboard shooting men with a pink rhinestone gun prada handbag full of pills black sunglasses on in the club techno beats flipphone ag cook on speed dial milf mommy era

Wow. This is exactly what the world needs. Charli gorl i know you’re reading this………

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I want her to go hard as fuck on the next album, I don’t want pop, Crash had a shelf life of like a week for me before it sounded stale, soz for the popli apologists in here but I’m over it. I want an album of songs the likes of Visions, Shake It, I Got It, 2099, Anthems, Delicious, Pink Diamond… I want her to lose her absolute shit in the studio

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

I want her to go hard as fuck on the next album, I don’t want pop, Crash had a shelf life of like a week for me before it sounded stale, soz for the popli apologists in here but I’m over it. I want an album of songs the likes of Visions, Shake It, I Got It, 2099, Anthems, Delicious, Pink Diamond… I want her to lose her absolute shit in the studio

i feel like that's actually fairly realistic actually - maybe even THE most realistic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Honestly, i have been quite disappointed with her latest releases and behavior….

The long dark hair, almost emo aesthetic really suited her. I felt like she was one of the youngest most influential artist at the time. Singing about teenage romance issues and thereby relevant problems to me, felt like something i could relate to.

After Pure Heroine and especially Royals, Solar Poppers has not been what i’ve expected it to be. I hope she’ll do better and stop bleaching her already dead hair ..:bye:   

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Honestly, i have been quite disappointed with her latest releases and behavior….

The long dark hair, almost emo aesthetic really suited her. I felt like she was one of the youngest most influential artist at the time. Singing about teenage romance issues and thereby relevant problems to me, felt like something i could relate to.

After Pure Heroine and especially Royals, Solar Poppers has not been what i’ve expected it to be. I hope she’ll do better and stop bleaching her already dead hair ..:bye:   

i thought we were getting an great album after she went to the arctic ocean but i guess not :noparty:

wish she would make music like lorde because her last 2 albums crash & how i'm feeling naur have been excellent

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

according to buzzfeed this means your probably bisexual (very reputable source)

fuck they're right

hate it when buzzfeed is right

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx