Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

god next level charli sounds so good, why does this one sound miles better than the crash vinyl?

All of the Crash vinyls are coloured and couloured vinyl sounds worse

On 12/2/2022 at 12:56 PM, OverYourHead said:

I want her to go hard as fuck on the next album, I don’t want pop, Crash had a shelf life of like a week for me before it sounded stale, soz for the popli apologists in here but I’m over it. I want an album of songs the likes of Visions, Shake It, I Got It, 2099, Anthems, Delicious, Pink Diamond… I want her to lose her absolute shit in the studio

Maybe I'm cracked out of my mind and I don't even know it yet, but I could be considered a popli apologist and I feel like Crash is on the weaker side of her outwardly pop material :rip: It's nothing new for her, it's probably the safest thing she's ever made, the music's fine but not much of it stands out in terms of career highlights yk

I'm the one person that will defend and stream Sucker until I die; It's her trashy, punk, Bubblegum Bitch, Baby One More Time, Tumblr phase and I love that for her

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

20 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

This would be dated and panned upon arrival-no one is here for hyperpop in 2023

Pink diamond however… we can explore elements of this certainly 

I don’t think so, I don’t even consider what I’m talking about as “hyper pop,” I don’t think Charli has ever fit under that umbrella personally I’m talking about angry, gritty, dirty music where it’s like she went into the studio like a bull in a china shop 

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

I don’t think so, I don’t even consider what I’m talking about as “hyper pop,” I don’t think Charli has ever fit under that umbrella personally I’m talking about angry, gritty, dirty music where it’s like she went into the studio like a bull in a china shop 

I get what you mean, it’s just we’ve had tons of music in that direction- how I’m feeling was a mix of her pc pop/14 era music.

if you love her trashy electro-pop era we have tons of unreleased dating to 2010.

if you love pc-we had nearly a decade of variety from soft(vroom vroom, n1 angel to heavy via pop 2, charli).

she may choose to go back in this direction but at this point I personally feel it would be regressive.

She’s definitely going to stay in an electronic lane at this point I feel anyway.

What people say they want for XCXmas: new songs, stems, unreleased solo versions and collaborations

What people really want for XCXmas: Boom Clap alternate mixes, Boom Clap unused remixes, Boom Clap demo versions, Boom Clap (Japanese Version) 24bit WAV

eating pure vagina

17 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

What people say they want for XCXmas: new songs, stems, unreleased solo versions and collaborations

What people really want for XCXmas: Boom Clap alternate mixes, Boom Clap unused remixes, Boom Clap demo versions, Boom Clap (Japanese Version) 24bit WAV

give us the boom clap lizzo remix stems! :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

58 minutes ago, the ocean said:

give us the boom clap lizzo remix stems! :true:

funnily enough that was the first thing I typed and then I deleted it cause I thought "the way this fanbase is, we might already have that" :magikarp:

eating pure vagina

1 hour ago, lovemooch said:

It's gonna be a month since I saw Charli :crai: still can't believe I had her SO close after all these years, first row was crazy!

I saw her on Primavera São Paulo and highkey I hated it. She was super high, so it felt slightly off. Her show on Audio Club was miles better, tho.