Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Oh geez they got the "this song flopped but it should've been her biggest hit" TikTokker at a Spotify event

atp i'm going to become a music content creator too because i'm sure I have the same amount, if not even more, knowledge about flops and whatever he made his brand off of :toofunny:

stay tuned for my first mini documentary about one of my flop faves girlies! :creep:

giphy.gif

On 12/5/2022 at 8:18 PM, lovemooch said:

It's gonna be a month since I saw Charli :crai: still can't believe I had her SO close after all these years, first row was crazy!

Are you on angelas caídas? :oic2:

8nl2OpX.png

It is not publicly known why Atlantic Records made Charli XCX scrap her original third album that was produced by SOPHIE, Stargate, and Bloodpop in 2017. However, it is possible that the label felt that the album did not align with their vision for Charli XCX's artistic direction, or that it did not have the potential to be a commercial success. The moderate success of the lead single "After the Afterparty" may not have been enough to justify continuing with the album.

Listening to Crash again rn this is pure popli and it’s so good, like Lightning, Constant Repeat, Yuck, Twice, Sorry if I Hurt you, UGH