Fluorine

Charli XCX

so sorry but most of sucker bored me on first listen, it has it's moments, but the songs i liked were Sucker, Boom Clap, Doing it (ft Rita Ora, don't come for me), Famous and Die Tonight. i feel like it might grow on me though

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

And Breaking Up? :raven:

It's cute, it's a bop, it's just missing something to me but I'm not sure what it is, like the melody is really catchy, same with the guitar, but there's just something not there for me

For the people with Apple Music, most of Charli’s  music is supported by the new karaoke mode. It’s actually so cool to hear the instrumentals with the real time lyrics. Seems like so much fun with friends or just to listen to instrumentals :gurl:

the normal version of crash is better than the deluxe version :true: the first cover is so much cuter and the bonus tracks on the deluxe sound rushed and don’t fit with the original 12 songs 

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

14 minutes ago, sack said:

the normal version of crash is better than the deluxe version :true: the first cover is so much cuter and the bonus tracks on the deluxe sound rushed and don’t fit with the original 12 songs 

i agree mostly except i think hcinkwinrn is a fucking banger

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

you could slot in HCINKWINRN & just one touch into the standard tracklist and you'd have a killer 14-track album, add sweat & sorry if i hurt you as japanese bonus tracks and boom

JUSTICE FOR SWEAT that song was so fun

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx