Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

click: the final frontier (mashup of click, c2.0, green money & block) (feat. kim petras, tommy cash, slayyyter, brooke candy, big freedia, cupcakke, pabllo vittar, lizzo, daine, rico nasty, kero kero bonito, lisa of blackpink, LOONA, addison rae, rina sawayama, lana del rey, marina, fka twigs, dua lipa, yoko ono, mick jagger, christina aguilera's vocal coach & crazy frog)

Charli’s Version (2023 Edition)[AG Cook Remix]

negAbhB.png

On 1/19/2021 at 10:03 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Vroom Vroom

XCX World (Deluxe)

XCX World: B-Sides

24h

Charli: B-Sides

I know you're sorry but it doesn't matter no more

I didn't create the XCX World: B-Sides cover, someone created it here and I grabbed it because I loved it.

I also took the idea of the I know you're sorry... album from someone here but I don't remember who was it.

The XCX World cover is well known.

The 24h cover is also from someone in this forum.

Vroom Vroom cover is by Kallum Lavigne.

I only created the Charli: B-Sides and I know you're sorry... covers.

Many of the songs from the Charli sessions were extended to last around 3 mins at least, 'cause the original were, in many cases, under 2:30, which annoys me to hell. Additional production in "real luv" and "the party's never over" by me.

Enjoy!

does anyone have them?:toofunny:

5 hours ago, Raupeka said:

Tbh I wanna see Charli on a flume produced Track, espech since he's been on his hyperpop sophie influenced arc

me just discovering flume and having this exact thought

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 12/17/2022 at 5:42 AM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i guess i'll never understand why next level charli is so loved… she sings it with her "post malone" voice which i absolutely HATE (this is a common occurrence around the self titled period tho), she sounds like she's trying to sing with a egg in her mouth when she does that thing :awkney2:

HELL i cant unhear it now :xgiggle:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7