1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

WISH I COULD STAY IN THIS MOMENT FOREVARR, HIGH ON HELIUM TONIGHTTTTT

HEEEEEEELEEEEOOOUMMMMMM

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, CJXO said:

I floated 10 feet in the air the first time I heard that remix

I still feel like this one has so much more more potential - the album version has an energy and mood to it that I don't think/feel is fully realized, and this remix still doesn't get it quite right for me either.

It's my favorite song off that album, but it's still missing *something* to get it truly transcendental, but I can't figure out what.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

3 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

I still feel like this one has so much more more potential - the album version has an energy and mood to it that I don't think/feel is fully realized, and this remix still doesn't get it quite right for me either.

It's my favorite song off that album, but it's still missing *something* to get it truly transcendental, but I can't figure out what.

I think it’s kind of crazy that the album version doesn’t really have a snare drum sound, and then the more “DnB remix” is like all snare and (inversely) doesn’t really have a kick drum sound, at least until later on.

Not sure if that was intentional or if it just kind of happened that way, but cool nonetheless. 

baby mow that lawn it really turns me awnnnn

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

9 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

did we ???? 

i mean i dont even care that charli is barely on it i just wanted a studio quality sophie version

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

according to Last FM, my top album was CRASH. And i scrobbled it more than 93% of other users with the same top album for 2022.

@the ocean u and Charli’s impact whew she took over all of my listening replays and rewinds and i only became a fan last February:toofunny:

negAbhB.png

18 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

according to Last FM, my top album was CRASH. And i scrobbled it more than 93% of other users with the same top album for 2022.

@the ocean u and Charli’s impact whew she took over all of my listening replays and rewinds and i only became a fan last February:toofunny:

15 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

Charli was my top artist and i scrobbled her more than 97% of other users with the same top artist in 2022 holy fuckinG SHIT

4,358 scrobbles

my impact

e0p7lt9.gif&key=4e0b503a4ca6a54f89970e55

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif