Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 hours ago, abombnd said:

this is not the OG file for miami pls

1 hour ago, 5 finger discount said:

Yeah miami was produced by invisible men

My bad I was just sharing what I could find as I went through the text file on my phone. Miami sounded better than the file I had before so I thought it may have been the og file 

j14CYJi.png

GUYS CHARLI XCX IS ACTUALLY SO MOTHER I FORGOT HOW GOOD SHE WAS OMGGGGG CHARLI I LOVE YYYOUUUUU I LOVE YOUUUUU IM ABOUT TO CRASHHH OMGGG WHERES TAXI ATTTTTTTT

anyways streaming waterfall... her best

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

42 minutes ago, paradiso said:

i really need george to produce her next album... imagine an album full of songs like spinning/selfish girl/how can i not know what i need right now/welcome to my island remix :oprah4:

i would rather not :sky:

1 hour ago, paradiso said:

i really need george to produce her next album... imagine an album full of songs like spinning/selfish girl/how can i not know what i need right now/welcome to my island remix :oprah4:

literally i’d be SO EXCITED if she makes an album with george 

Her most memorable projects remain being Pop2 and N1Angel for me… Crash was a little lackluster with the exception of Sorry If I Hurt You which is a BOP And a half… And that was only included to a bonus track, thats insane! if she follows that direction I will be pleasantly surprised, she has lots of potencial 

Also can we leave de 2 minute long songs in 2022? I know Its all about the streams, but Its getting tired already, and I feel like It takes out of the cuality of the songs (they are cuting short intros, bridges and autros that can elevate de sound) but thats me personally 

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Her most memorable projects remain being Pop2 and N1Angel for me… Crash was a little lackluster with the exception of Sorry If I Hurt You which is a BOP And a half… And that was only included to a bonus track, thats insane! if she follows that direction I will be pleasantly surprised, she has lots of potencial 

Also can we leave de 2 minute long songs in 2022? I know Its all about the streams, but Its getting tired already, and I feel like It takes out of the cuality of the songs (they are cuting short intros, bridges and autros that can elevate de sound) but thats me personally 

No, you're totally right! I don't think an extra 30 seconds would harm most of the songs in CRASH. personally it's one of my favourite Charli albums, but a little extra length would be much better imo.

#NoMore2MinuteSongsPls

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

43 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Flashbacks to Charli cutting a verse from I Finally Understand because "it felt too long" :air:  The Tik Tokification of song lengths has really validated her short song fetish I fear