Fluorine

Charli XCX

God I just remembered the period of 2018 till now and what a mess, I think sometimes we were a little harsh over the NFT scandal (especially the pop justice people) I’m not surprised she left twitter because she was crying on SM about 1999 or replying back to hate tweets constantly.

7 hours ago, dance4u said:

ok sorry but listening to the lyrics in the wtmi remix is making me think the george daniel breakup album years down the line is going to be charli's best work lmao

Reveal hidden contents

jokes aside very happy that she's so happy with him and the song is a serve

:oic2: you said what we‘re all thinking:oopna:

Spoiler

i do think its a serve however…:crossed: i found the lyrics a bit cringe/tmi though i still think they‘re somewhat iconic… :hooker:you get me… just how i love & hate george daniels production at the same time…:pls: i also think hes a bit … suspect …:stareney3: but who r we kidding its not my place to say that lmao:true:

5 hours ago, paris texas said:

i'm actually friends with japanese bluetooth miranda and she's telling me from the past to leak sweat

japan has been saved because charli has been sweating bluetooth over miranda :true:

1 hour ago, pop2anna said:

:oic2: you said what we‘re all thinking:oopna:

Hide contents

i do think its a serve however…:crossed: i found the lyrics a bit cringe/tmi though i still think they‘re somewhat iconic… :hooker:you get me… just how i love & hate george daniels production at the same time…:pls: i also think hes a bit … suspect …:stareney3: but who r we kidding its not my place to say that lmao:true:

i agree totally :toofunny: 

i thought some lyrics on hifn were a bit cringe but this remix whew charli calm down luv x x x

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

TR outtakes keep serving

Yesss, this could’ve even taken the place of How Can I, imo… (one if not the only blunder in her entire discog for me personally)

Even just adding this before that song could have even elevated it a bit, I think.

Just now, Heartmachine said:

Yesss, this could’ve even taken the place of How Can I, imo… (one if not the only blunder in her entire discog for me personally)

Even just adding this before that song could have even elevated it a bit, I think.

How Can I is a gem for me… maybe cloud aura instead but tbh rather than switch songs i would rather include more songs on tr:

-heal my heart

-midnight (like for real it was about to be released on the album but for some reason it got scrapped last second)

-killing Moon cover (a big plus for the album)

-mess (its crazy that its not in there lol this one is gold)

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

How Can I is a gem for me… maybe cloud aura instead but tbh rather than switch songs i would rather include more songs on tr:

-heal my heart

-midnight (like for real it was about to be released on the album but for some reason it got scrapped last second)

I feel like How Can I is just so drab when compared to everything else around it, but Heal My Heart would ease you into it, in a fun way. Even the subject matter kinda flows… I agree though just adding it could’ve definitely enhanced that portion on the album (for me)

11 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

-heal my heart

Putting all of them plus Interior and Wires as deluxe tracks would have been such a serve

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

True Romance in a perfect world 

Standard:

1. Nuclear Seasons
  2. You (Ha Ha Ha)
  3. Take My Hand
  4. Stay Away
  5. Set Me Free (Feel My Pain)
  6. Grins
  7. So Far Away
  8. Midnight
  9. What I Like