Deluxe tracks:

1. The Killing Moon (Echo and the Bunnymen cover) [deluxe track]
  2. Mess (deluxe track)
  3. Interior (deluxe track)
  4. Losing My Cool (deluxe track)
  5. Jungle (Target exclusive)
  6. Heal My Heart (Japan exclusive)
  7. Cloud Aura (Tesco exclusive)

the way i like cloud aura but know that it doesn't even really sonically fit on TR either :eartha:

and being real she should've just released super ultra as a standalone EP officially

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I love WTMI remix however I don’t want a full album produced by George. It feels like he’s trying to match her style with PC. Although he is doing a great job imitating, there are little nuances like drum and bass choices and little mixing things that aren’t quite in the right place for me 

HIFN appreciation post:  Charli really been out here making history these last few years huh? :rollin:

Takes me back to driving around empty roads on some of the most vibrant blue and green, sunshiny spring time days back in the 2020 quarantine. 

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

I think we figured it out when Every Rule came out

Isn’t ER about Huck? I thought she alluded to this during the Zane interview around Crash’s release when talking about the sequencing between that and Yuck (Yuck assuming is about George from what she said)

omg who started the rumor that charli is going to release the 10th years anniversary version of true romance this year with all the outtakes 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

ok no but honestly WHERE TF IS THE TR AND SUCKER REPRESS??????? :oprah2:  they've been pressed been months and not a single word about them istg if she makes us wait til April for the TR anniversary imma loose my mind 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

WTMI remix vocals feel inspired by pop the glock which we know was one of charli’s earliest musical inspirations when she was first starting out

this could mean it’s a preview to the sound of xcx6? as she said she inspired right now by music from the late 2000s

also every rule is very much so about huck,  there’s even photo evidence out there to go along with it :oic2: