Fluorine

Charli XCX

34 minutes ago, paris texas said:

why do i feel like xcxboards is dying a bit :xgiggle: it has been so slow lately what happened?

the thread has been slowly dying since hey boy hey girl leaked tbh..

56 minutes ago, paris texas said:

why do i feel like xcxboards is dying a bit :xgiggle: it has been so slow lately what happened?

well charli ain't doing much lately, nothing interesting is leaking, there's nothing to talk about and we all had enough of ranking her albums

the only leak i want of this girl now is the killing moon cover especially since we know for sure a studio version exists as some random a&r scrobbled it in like 2012 on last.fm. also bc she kinda made the best version of the song like she went full industrial pop....

49 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

the only leak i want of this girl now is the killing moon cover especially since we know for sure a studio version exists as some random a&r scrobbled it in like 2012 on last.fm. also bc she kinda made the best version of the song like she went full industrial pop....

period

6 hours ago, cranekiss said:

the thread has been slowly dying since hey boy hey girl leaked tbh..

nah i feel like it started slowly dying when sweat leaked and miranda’s japanese bluetooth started working again 

5 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

well charli ain't doing much lately, nothing interesting is leaking, there's nothing to talk about and we all had enough of ranking her albums

Meanwhile that’s never stopped the Sky thread :oprah3:

47 minutes ago, Pnin said:

Meanwhile that’s never stopped the Sky thread :oprah3:

that's because it's lanaboards' fighting thread tho sky's name is only there to disguise it's real purposes :oprah3:

10 hours ago, paris texas said:

yeah the biggest charli xcx discussion forum on the internet could at least be posting daily reminders to get on tiktok and use your 10 votes per day per account to get charli a brit award :) 

X----into me, into you----X

4 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

nah i feel like it started slowly dying when sweat leaked and miranda’s japanese bluetooth started working again 

there was no need for her to be on wifi anymore and ask the internet for leaks because now she can share the joy of sweat using bluetooth and it's much safer and secure because it is a slow spread and not a huge release like the storm that broke all the cars. now the people in japan have wifi again and mp3's can be streamed in the car again. the people in japan are more old fashioned than the dummies who stream via wifi on spotify.

if you get it you get it.

36 minutes ago, Sis said:

there was no need for her to be on wifi anymore and ask the internet for leaks because now she can share the joy of sweat using bluetooth and it's much safer and secure because it is a slow spread and not a huge release like the storm that broke all the cars. now the people in japan have wifi again and mp3's can be streamed in the car again. the people in japan are more old fashioned than the dummies who stream via wifi on spotify.

if you get it you get it.

that is so true

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Rediscovered this classic and I can so relate to the girl in the video CharliXCXfan1, give it a stream if your wifi is working and bluetooth isn't down. On Miranda's orders. :fabcat:

On 1/20/2023 at 1:38 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Then I 👩🏼‍🦱 look a little closer🔎🕵️‍ that’s my home 🏠 girl 🚺 Lisa 👩🏻😨 Time 🕰️ to terminate🔫🧨 shit 💩 hasta la vista 👋🇪🇸

Ice Spice could never.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

5 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

welcum to my island bitch :gurl:

"yes im on my richard branson wave, no virgin but i know just how to behave" really does have me thinking about words

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

26 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

"yes im on my richard branson wave, no virgin but i know just how to behave" really does have me thinking about words

she honestly ended shakespeare let’s be real