murder on the dancefloor

YES.

MURDER ON THE DANCEFLOOOOOOoooOOOR 

IF U STOP THE BEAT

IF IF IF U STOP THE BEAT

PLEASE DON'T STOP

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

Ok random (super) unpopular opinion I’m sure but Next Level Charli is borderline unlistenable to me because of how poorly the drums are mixed which is SO rare for AG production. Like it just feels so weak and straight out of GarageBand for some reason, especially the snares 

She was ahead at the time with True Romance, oh yes, hardcore smoking hot dark goth Tumblr girl poetry! End of an era.

:legend:This shit is super wild:legend:This shit is super cool:legend:This is kinda gangsta:legend:I think I'm into youhouhoo:legend:hoo:legend:hoo:legend:hoo:legend:hoo:legend:hello this is the queen of england:legend:here with another:legend:D word:legend:exclusive:legend:baby:legend:

She really went into the studio with Ariel and said: "I'm gonna be the coolest, hottest, freakiest and baddest bitch in the music industry from now on and the gays will love it" :diva:

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Ok random (super) unpopular opinion I’m sure but Next Level Charli is borderline unlistenable to me because of how poorly the drums are mixed which is SO rare for AG production. Like it just feels so weak and straight out of GarageBand for some reason, especially the snares 

I don't know what you mean

turn the volume up in your Prius, windows down and just vibe BUMP BUMP

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

at school yesterday this girl said she felt sorry for everyone who had to see charli xcx at the 1975 concert because who even listens to her and her music is awful :flop: i was fuming

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:

at school yesterday this girl said she felt sorry for everyone who had to see charli xcx at the 1975 concert because who even listens to her and her music is awful :flop: i was fuming

spread a nasty rumor about her & ruin her [school] life as revenge

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

3 hours ago, White Dress said:

I think it’s meant to sound like that given where it comes from

but anyways,

youre-entitled-to-your-wrong-opinion-tha

giphy.gif

Pretty sure there’s at least some Drag Race x XCX crossover, so here we go. 
I was seeing what stuff Amethyst has put out, and it’s pretty ok. Realised as soon as I heard it that her song The Baddest uses the TKO instrumental, or at least a recreation of it

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

Ew, why do I come back to this thread and find Next Level Charli slander :wtf2: 

i just don’t understand how long-time fans hate that song, it’s such a love letter anthem to her fans!! :crai:

14417469274.gif