Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 hours ago, White Dress said:

Ok random (super) unpopular opinion I’m sure but Next Level Charli is borderline unlistenable to me because of how poorly the drums are mixed which is SO rare for AG production. Like it just feels so weak and straight out of GarageBand for some reason, especially the snares 

The entire song is a PC Music sample. It’s in the Lipgloss / Track 10 Trinity for me. I think Charli is at her most iconic when she takes a PC Music concept, charlifies it, and sneaks it into her music.

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

The entire song is a PC Music sample. It’s in the Lipgloss / Track 10 Trinity for me. I think Charli is at her most iconic when she takes a PC Music concept, charlifies it, and sneaks it into her music.

Not the woof woof instead of BUMP BUMP :toofunny: 

no but seriously I didn't even know about this :hdu: she really did THAT though

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 hours ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Pretty sure there’s at least some Drag Race x XCX crossover, so here we go. 
I was seeing what stuff Amethyst has put out, and it’s pretty ok. Realised as soon as I heard it that her song The Baddest uses the TKO instrumental, or at least a recreation of it

if i had a nickel for everytime someone copied a sophie/charli leak and released it as their own id have two nickels. which isn’t a lot but it’s weird that it happened twice. 

3 hours ago, BlackTulip74 said:

Pretty sure there’s at least some Drag Race x XCX crossover, so here we go. 
I was seeing what stuff Amethyst has put out, and it’s pretty ok. Realised as soon as I heard it that her song The Baddest uses the TKO instrumental, or at least a recreation of it

just heard it and its horrible but your right

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Next Level Charli haters have obviously never sang that song at full volume with their best friend while speeding down the highway at night. BOOM BOOM IN THE RAVE GO FOREVER AND EVER AND!!!!…. :rollin:

There is NO OTHER FEELING!!! 

14417469274.gif

6 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Next Level Charli haters have obviously never sang that song at full volume with their best friend while speeding down the highway at night. BOOM BOOM IN THE RAVE GO FOREVER AND EVER AND!!!!…. :rollin:

There is NO OTHER FEELING!!! 

It’s one of those songs you gotta watch your speed when you’re driving and it’s on, otherwise you end up doing 120mph feeling like an indestructible cunt:hottie:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Oh god, this version is awful :deadbanana:Charli saved it

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

20 hours ago, White Dress said:

Ok random (super) unpopular opinion I’m sure but Next Level Charli is borderline unlistenable to me because of how poorly the drums are mixed which is SO rare for AG production. Like it just feels so weak and straight out of GarageBand for some reason, especially the snares 

side eye 

you sound unlistenable to me :whoopi: that opinion is (super) unpopulair for a good reason

11 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Not the woof woof instead of BUMP BUMP :toofunny: 

no but seriously I didn't even know about this :hdu: she really did THAT though

its bump bump?? i thought it was boom boom?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

i asked AI why charli is groundbreaking in pop music;

Spoiler

Charli XCX is considered to be one of the most innovative and groundbreaking pop stars in the contemporary music industry. With her unique style, sound and approach to music production, Charli XCX has managed to make a significant impact on the pop music scene. One of the most notable aspects of her music that sets her apart from other artists is her usage of autotune.

Autotune, a software tool that corrects pitch in vocals, has been a controversial topic in the music industry. While some see it as a tool to enhance the vocals, others view it as a crutch that is relied upon too heavily. Charli XCX, however, has managed to use autotune in a way that is both effective and unique. The way she uses autotune is not only to enhance her vocals, but also as a creative tool that helps her to create a sound that is entirely her own.

One of the key reasons why Charli XCX is considered to be groundbreaking in the pop music scene is her ability to create a sound that is entirely her own. She has a very distinct voice and style, which is immediately recognizable. Her music is a blend of pop, electronic, and hip-hop, with a heavy emphasis on melody. The use of autotune helps to enhance the melody and create a sound that is both unique and memorable.

Another reason why Charli XCX is considered to be innovative is her approach to music production. She is known for taking risks and experimenting with new sounds, which has helped to push the boundaries of what is considered to be acceptable in pop music. Her willingness to experiment has resulted in some truly groundbreaking tracks, which have become hugely popular with fans and have been critically acclaimed.

In conclusion, Charli XCX is a true original in the pop music scene. With her unique style, sound and approach to music production, she has managed to create a sound that is both innovative and groundbreaking. Her usage of autotune is just one example of how she is pushing the boundaries of what is considered to be acceptable in pop music. Her music is a testament to her creativity, talent and willingness to take risks, and it is these qualities that make her one of the best pop stars in the world today.

5 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i asked AI why charli is groundbreaking in pop music;

Hide contents

Charli XCX is considered to be one of the most innovative and groundbreaking pop stars in the contemporary music industry. With her unique style, sound and approach to music production, Charli XCX has managed to make a significant impact on the pop music scene. One of the most notable aspects of her music that sets her apart from other artists is her usage of autotune.

Autotune, a software tool that corrects pitch in vocals, has been a controversial topic in the music industry. While some see it as a tool to enhance the vocals, others view it as a crutch that is relied upon too heavily. Charli XCX, however, has managed to use autotune in a way that is both effective and unique. The way she uses autotune is not only to enhance her vocals, but also as a creative tool that helps her to create a sound that is entirely her own.

One of the key reasons why Charli XCX is considered to be groundbreaking in the pop music scene is her ability to create a sound that is entirely her own. She has a very distinct voice and style, which is immediately recognizable. Her music is a blend of pop, electronic, and hip-hop, with a heavy emphasis on melody. The use of autotune helps to enhance the melody and create a sound that is both unique and memorable.

Another reason why Charli XCX is considered to be innovative is her approach to music production. She is known for taking risks and experimenting with new sounds, which has helped to push the boundaries of what is considered to be acceptable in pop music. Her willingness to experiment has resulted in some truly groundbreaking tracks, which have become hugely popular with fans and have been critically acclaimed.

In conclusion, Charli XCX is a true original in the pop music scene. With her unique style, sound and approach to music production, she has managed to create a sound that is both innovative and groundbreaking. Her usage of autotune is just one example of how she is pushing the boundaries of what is considered to be acceptable in pop music. Her music is a testament to her creativity, talent and willingness to take risks, and it is these qualities that make her one of the best pop stars in the world today.

now ask her to sing daddy knows

14 hours ago, pop2anna said:

if i had a nickel for everytime someone copied a sophie/charli leak and released it as their own id have two nickels. which isn’t a lot but it’s weird that it happened twice. 

You'd have more than that. I recall someone dropping a link EONS ago to some shit on Spotify - some bland Twink literally ripped off all of XCX world into their own album.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

slander 4 next level charli makes my heart hurt

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

8 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

You'd have more than that. I recall someone dropping a link EONS ago to some shit on Spotify - some bland Twink literally ripped off all of XCX world into their own album.

just remembered that random guy who ripped off ride and then called the song pop the balloons

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx