Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 2/2/2023 at 3:55 AM, BlackTulip74 said:

Pretty sure there’s at least some Drag Race x XCX crossover, so here we go. 
I was seeing what stuff Amethyst has put out, and it’s pretty ok. Realised as soon as I heard it that her song The Baddest uses the TKO instrumental, or at least a recreation of it

Was just skimming through their songs and I Miss You is literally them using C2.0's melody.....

Charli-Sig.png

IG

52 minutes ago, gabrieldiniz said:

omg that's actually me and my friend's remix!!!! so glad ppl like this one

I love this one too

eu sei amor e eu amo deeeemais só tava fazendo meu papel de putinha do cyberkills e divulgando :sass:

i loooove this one BUT THE SILVER CROSS REMIX "CORRENTINHA DE PRATA" IS MY FAAAAAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f688de8e8675c0a0004e815d4dcc3fb524499040

On 2/2/2023 at 10:18 AM, pop2anna said:

if i had a nickel for everytime someone copied a sophie/charli leak and released it as their own id have two nickels. which isn’t a lot but it’s weird that it happened twice. 

this is more like 10 nickels tbh. 2018/2019 was a weeeird time basically every "twitter pop" star trying to be the next moistbreezy or slayyyter was putting out their own flavors of taxi

X----into me, into you----X

2 minutes ago, Drift said:

this is more like 10 nickels tbh. 2018/2019 was a weeeird time basically every "twitter pop" star trying to be the next moistbreezy or slayyyter was putting out their own flavors of taxi

only semi related but do we remember when snl made that pride month song that was just a blatant ripoff of girls night out and also holiday by madonna

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

13 hours ago, Drift said:

i need an archive of all of those songs immediately 

13 hours ago, Drift said:

Moistbreezy and Slayyyter literally are the very artists that were putting out their own flavors of Taxi lol 

15 minutes ago, White Dress said:

this song literally has the same bubble pop noises as in taxi lol

1 hour ago, dance4u said:

i do feel like slayyyter brought something new to the table even with songs like these

but some artists (like ThatKid) seem to be stuck in this sound

3 hours ago, dance4u said:

fun fact: Slayyyter reached the producer of this song (Ghosthaus) back in the old days of discord and he also did this cute boppy remix of No Angel back then