Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, brandon said:

also i’m so at peace with knowing that not every song has to be groundbreaking showstopping incredible and innovative!

which is why sweat is a stupid fun bop to listen to with 0 thoughts in my brain  :candy:

right she's not a genius musical philosopher or something she can try if she wants but rn we like to have fun :party:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i aint worry bout THIS eyent worry bout THAT wanna hear you say AYYYY fingersnap uh huh onemoretyme uh huh twomoretyme uh huh threemoretime nevermind wanna make you go OHHHH

:whoopi:

On 2/12/2023 at 8:39 PM, XCX Archivist said:

rihanna is serving number 1 angel at the halftime show tonight

The pop icon that should be performing Super Bowl halftime shows. :popcorn:

IMG_6731.jpg?fit=1300,867&ssl=1

This was such an aesthetic… one that was, and the gig itself, firmly cemented in XCX lore. :true: 

10 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i feel like i’m the only one that really dislikes sweat. it sounds like a nickelodeon song to me and literally makes me cringe i hate it sm 

JAIL!!!!!

:party:

Sweat ily!!!

but I had the same cringey feeling about Bounce once and started to luv it

20 hours ago, pop2anna said:

manifesting murder on the dancefloor to leak for the 1637483916th time… :trisha:

It’s floating around with Motion, Never and other hits 

On 2/8/2023 at 4:27 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

The remix of Welcome to my Island has me by the throat lately, whew 

It slaps.

Unrelated - your avatar and signature made me go out and get a copy of that magazine ASAP so I have that photoshoot in print because god DAMN is that man steamy. So like, thanks but also fu. :hooker:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 hours ago, AtomicMess said:

It slaps.

Unrelated - your avatar and signature made me go out and get a copy of that magazine ASAP so I have that photoshoot in print because god DAMN is that man steamy. So like, thanks but also fu. :hooker:

I’m an unapologetic Andrew Garfield / Joe Keery simp and that shoot absolutely ruined me. Legit. 🥵

j14CYJi.png

10 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

wonderin, which producer would y’all like to be the main producer of her next album? AG Cook? Danny L Harle? George Daniel? Max Martin? Or a mix of many?

i'd love to see some danny + charli, max martin could be fun too but judging by the flops he's giving kim petras lately i think he lost it

12 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i'd love to see some danny + charli, max martin could be fun too but judging by the flops he's giving kim petras lately i think he lost it

yes i feel the same! a combination of danny and george would be the ultimate situation to me 

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

wonderin, which producer would y’all like to be the main producer of her next album? AG Cook? Danny L Harle? George Daniel? Max Martin? Or a mix of many?

we should let AG rest a bit and bring Danny and George to the table :true: