Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

wonderin, which producer would y’all like to be the main producer of her next album? AG Cook? Danny L Harle? George Daniel? Max Martin? Or a mix of many?

danny + george, maybe sega bodega too

i'd also be interested to see if charli would have creative sparks with clarence clarity

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

5 hours ago, the ocean said:

danny + george, maybe sega bodega too

i'd also be interested to see if charli would have creative sparks with clarence clarity

I think Charli & Easyfun could maybe be really fun, i mean look at "THAT GIRL" by Bree Runway. Also oddly, I'd love to see Charli get some Cherry Bomb or IGOR production by Tyler, The Creator. 

7 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

wonderin, which producer would y’all like to be the main producer of her next album? AG Cook? Danny L Harle? George Daniel? Max Martin? Or a mix of many?

I’d like to hear more of what Charli & Dylan Brady could do, and not in a 100 gecs way, we got a taster with anthems but I just feel like that collab done right could be iconic 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Honestly I’d like to hear what Rick Nowels+ Garbage could do - I bet it would be pretty amazing tbh- very emotional with left of centre dance moments 

maybe not for XCX6 but can we talk about her work with lotus iv???

miss u, constant repeat, sorry if i hurt you, gone… EXQUISITE ! 

maybe unpopular opinion but i hope george isn‘t tooooo involved in her upcoming releases.. idk i like them together but i‘d rather see her work with danny l harle, sega bodega, ag etc etc

7 hours ago, pop2anna said:

maybe not for XCX6 but can we talk about her work with lotus iv???

miss u, constant repeat, sorry if i hurt you, gone… EXQUISITE ! 

maybe unpopular opinion but i hope george isn‘t tooooo involved in her upcoming releases.. idk i like them together but i‘d rather see her work with danny l harle, sega bodega, ag etc etc

Love the Lotus IV appreciation :true: 

44 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I need Magdalena Bay, Lotus IV, Dylan Brady, Arca, Boy Harsher, Easyfun, Clarence Clarity and Boys Noize to produce on her next album

music would be over if we got a dylan brady/arca/xcx collab

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 8/30/2020 at 8:23 PM, lonely lonely night said:

i want her to have an uffie / early kesha demos vibe for her next album, very tongue in cheek, weird and catchy myspace pop music. i think AG could produce that well. i want lots of vocoder. MIA influences would be cool for the harder tracks

i told yall bitches before ....

4 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I need Magdalena Bay, Lotus IV, Dylan Brady, Arca, Boy Harsher, Easyfun, Clarence Clarity and Boys Noize to produce on her next album

Ugh Boys Noize & Chemical Brothers PLEASE

16 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Does this mean Charli’s going back to making crazy, outwardly progressive albums?? 👀👀

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9520ae2f8b48089793b86

Hide contents

Still enjoyed Crash tho… :creep:

It wasn’t even a big leap from her past work though- N1 angel is pretty similar 

I’m pretty sure she has been reading lonely nights comment because she’s never looked at Kesha as an inspiration-not even during her MySpace era- she really does copy things from here.

Analboards impact