Fluorine

Charli XCX

20 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Kesha wasn’t even out in 2007 

actually it would be low-key funny if she became pregnant and the album turned out completely different lol.

i wonder if she actually wants a child or just really wants a fucking break from being famous

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

53 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Kesha wasn’t even out in 2007 

actually it would be low-key funny if she became pregnant and the album turned out completely different lol.

Kesha was signed with Luke since 2005-ish and we have songs from those times too :hooker:

8 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

Not that I necessarily want it because I don’t think it’d be…good…but seeing as he’s made his rounds with certain pop girlies I wonder what a Jack Antonoff x Charli album would sound like lmao 

stop it 

she already started the Lana long title thing with “How can i not know what i need right now”

imagine her making solar power, it would be full circle with the lorde=charli xcx situation 

:bebe:

Ngl I'd love her to actually pull a Lana and take the unused songs from the 24 hr album, finish them, add 4 or 5 new ones and make it a new album. That would be so fucking good :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Wasn’t charles gonna make a jack produced album like years ago? like right after sucker? 

like didn’t they tour together?? they’ve def known each other for awhile

also her cover of rollercoaster is so good 

also not u all thinking a jack produced album would sound like solar power… it would probably be more masseduction/melodrama if anything 

3 minutes ago, brandon said:

Wasn’t charles gonna make a jack produced album like years ago? like right after sucker? 

like didn’t they tour together?? they’ve def known each other for awhile

also her cover of rollercoaster is so good 

also not u all thinking a jack produced album would sound like solar power… it would probably be more masseduction/melodrama if anything 

I would have been into a Jack album prior to NFR- but I fear Lana influenced him too much…that he gives everyone that sort of sound as-well as not moving past certain presets used on melodrama.

In all honesty though, no I don’t think there was an album planned…but they did write together and one song was leaked. 

The song was I don’t mind and it sounds like a precursor to Green Light.

2015 Jack was great tbh 

18 hours ago, brandon said:

LMAOOOO

why does this feel kinda shady… i’m living for it 

Also why is this subconsciously dragging Raye :lmao:I love Charles and I know she didn’t mean it but it’s so bad timing- she became so PC that now she’s back to her days of dragging Gaga, Rihanna and Cheryl Cole in 2011. A legend me thinks.

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Ngl I'd love her to actually pull a Lana and take the unused songs from the 24 hr album, finish them, add 4 or 5 new ones and make it a new album. That would be so fucking good :legend: 

Ugh same… Dont understand why „Dreams“ isn‘t a fan fave among her unreleased stuff :crossed:

tbh i loved that interview but her saying she got bored of crash quickly after release is a major loss because it’s just gonna give all the crash haters ammunition to be like 

see! even charli hated it!! because they can’t read and have 0 comprehension skills

I think the reward hasn’t felt big enough in doing what (possibly) the label wanted? She also sat on the album for a long time due to the pandemic. It may work better and see more evolution if she released 2 EP’s or mixtapes a year shortly after competition without a huge roll out, like Pop2, N1A, hifn