Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Lukeb said:

I think the reward hasn’t felt big enough in doing what (possibly) the label wanted? She also sat on the album for a long time due to the pandemic. It may work better and see more evolution if she released 2 EP’s or mixtapes a year shortly after competition without a huge roll out, like Pop2, N1A, hifn

I mean it wasn’t even a massive era anyway- the single rollout was awful, the promo was great- lots of pap pics-appearances etc but there wasn’t one song which became a massive hit.

The crash album hitting n1 was interesting but either the label or charli didn’t put all their effort into it because any one of these songs should have been bigger than hot in it or out out which were bigger than the album itself 💀

I do feel she has the fanbase as a singer to reach a decent proportion of people now without having play to these games fortunately

21 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

But on serious discussion those era feature songs were absolutely Awful-why did the label promote them more than actual bops like Good ones, Baby and yes Beg for you is miles above those songs too.

Tbh no idea because those three singles in particular (with a little bit of payola push) could’ve done reallllly well. i’m a firm believer that if the label just invested a little bit, she couldve have the same radio dominance during crash as ava max 

maybe the label just didn’t feel like it was a worthy investment since 1) it was her last contracted album with them and 2) even if she re-signed with them, she probably wouldn’t have made another super radio friendly pop album they could keep pushing onto the masses 

i guess out out & hot in it were just easy targets to push into dance edm radio/clubs etc (and tiesto had just come off a big hit w/ ava, and saweetie being on out out was probably a factor too) 

1 hour ago, Dima said:

it's coming with a mass :)

Got that feeling inside

Music is so Gemini

late xcxmas is coming after all!! 

after that the charli outtakes & mnek tracks :true:

3 hours ago, pop2anna said:

late xcxmas is coming after all!! 

after that the charli outtakes & mnek tracks :true:

speaking of Charli & Mnek…

apparently Kim reworked Paris with Mnek for her new album, and it has a bridge :sadcore4:

5 minutes ago, Comic said:

speaking of Charli & Mnek…

apparently Kim reworked Paris with Mnek for her new album, and it has a bridge :sadcore4:

source???? if this is true i would die

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

source???? if this is true i would die

i only heard this from an insider but who knows, apparently it was originally for problematique but she’s reconsidering it 

Aside that I’m so excited Charli and Robyn are in the studio we’re gonna get some bops fr :party:

5 hours ago, Dima said:

it's coming with a mass :)

Got that feeling inside

Music is so Gemini

do u know if the mass includes that song you teased a while ago? communication?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

20 minutes ago, Comic said:

i only heard this from an insider but who knows, apparently it was originally for problematique but she’s reconsidering it 

Aside that I’m so excited Charli and Robyn are in the studio we’re gonna get some bops fr :party:

She was in the studio with Ava max before and that lead nowhere(not that i was disappointed)  hopefully this is for some collab stuff 

I’ll take anything Justin 

Or Patrik

LEAK EVERY VERSION OF BOUNCE ESPECIALLY DEMO 1

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7