Fluorine

Charli XCX

24 minutes ago, brandon said:

interesting… “i signed with dirty hit” is too short to fit there, but you know what fits perfectly? “i signed with atlantic again” 

HYBE America omgg :hottie:

wait a minute hold on

19 minutes ago, brandon said:

likeee FpgfDPdXsBg6TI2?format=jpg&name=largewhich would also explain the “WHAT!?!!” in response… resigning with them could be a bit shocking because of how she’s talked about them in years past…

entering my detective era 

(i tested columbia purely cuz it would slay given how they’re doing with miley)

this is so true but what if she said “i signed with dirty hitttt” :xgiggle:

okay but I'm a little off the loop with the labels. which one would be a good option for Charles? for what I've heard Capitol and Atlantic are just not it but idk maybe Interscope? Polydor? :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Just now, Glitter Boy said:

okay but I'm a little off the loop with the labels. which one would be a good option for Charles? for what I've heard Capitol and Atlantic are just not it but idk maybe Interscope, Universal? :bebe: 

at this point i have no idea :bebe: some artists have amazing experiences with a label, and others will have terrible experiences with the same label,

i think it really just depends on the artist, how they negotiate, and what kind of contract they sign 

Just now, brandon said:

at this point i have no idea :bebe: some artists have amazing experiences with a label, and others will have terrible experiences with the same label,

i think it really just depends on the artist, how they negotiate, and what kind of contract they sign 

yeah, particularly this is the thing that defines it all i guess. we'll see :ohno: i just hope it all turns great and successfully for her with this new contract

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

9 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

okay but I'm a little off the loop with the labels. which one would be a good option for Charles? for what I've heard Capitol and Atlantic are just not it but idk maybe Interscope? Polydor? :bebe: 

Interscope/Republic :bebe:

wait a minute hold on

I also just wanted to say that Butterfly Boy and Moonlight demo are 100%  sister tracks therefore the latter should make its way out into the ether :true:

Just now, blameitonme said:

sources have confirmed charli xcx signed to bunhead records! congratulations charli!

HOLD AWNNN SHE SIGNED WITH KEMOSABE :oprah4: