Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Kid Krow said:

do we know if Back Again is really from CRASH sessions, because it sounds like it's not

we know that rostam produced it, right? this makes me think that its sucker era since charli worked with rostam in that time

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

anyways charli has been in the industry long enough and has a great team rn (her manager before self titled was shite & im pretty sure the not-so-great communication was the cause of a lot of her label beef) 

i trust her negotiating skills and i fully do not think she would sign a contract if it wasn’t a really good one, because i’m sure the offers were rolling in :hooker:

13 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Krakenfiles seemingly ending dbree's career... yall have no loyalty!

dbree is sketchy as hell, kraken is better, it has spectrograms!

2 hours ago, Kid Krow said:

Timeline of Touch creation based on file modification date

2020:
Touch 2-28 x2
choruses x4
Touch 2-28 v2 x1
JOT 3-13 x2 + inst x1
JOT 3-15 x1

2021:
Touch v2.3 (WAV) x1
Touch 1-23 x9
Touch 1-24 insts x4
Touch 1-24 x1
Tocuh 1-26 x3

So, it means that "Touch - BJB 1-26_2" is the final. Can someone confirm that this is correct?

yes this is the final mix. has been mastered, proper outro and has most of the elements layered of older mixes.

prod by blade 

i been telling y'all she was re-signing with atlantic i've been stanning this bitch long enough to recognize the patterns on her behavior :oprah3: and y'all were playing yourselves with that dirty hit thing, i bet rina herself will leave them in a heartbeat as soon as that sweet major label money presents itself 

now that she has confirmed shes not going with dirty hit i am 100% sure shes going with atlantic again, and if she somehow isnt then shes definitely staying under the warner umbrella

imagine a revival of vroom vroom recordings

10 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i been telling y'all she was re-signing with atlantic i've been stanning this bitch long enough to recognize the patterns on her behavior :oprah3: and y'all were playing yourselves with that dirty hit thing, i bet rina herself will leave them in a heartbeat as soon as that sweet major label money presents itself 

for real!!!! i been saying!!! 

charli and atlantic made amends loooonggggg ago

dirty hit is like, fine, but they realllyy don’t promote their artists to their full potential 

Just now, brandon said:

dirty hit is like, fine, but they realllyy don’t promote their artists to their full potential 

unfortunately that's not their fault, theyre an independent label so money isn't really in abundance for them when it comes to promoting artists. however theyre doing an amazing amazing job especially for an independent label!

15 hours ago, Monsef said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do i admit that i like the shitty unfinished scarppy nokia fish more than the album/deluxe ver-ready (esp post xcx3) songs with OUT getting shot? They feel raw and messy, theyre not perfect but they  capture a single motif or emotion like a lightning in a bottle. It helps that they arent the kind of songs artists even offically put out. WvW is my favorite recent leak, it’s like if pink diamond was actually good. The last batch of leaks I cared for was in mid-late 2021. Lay with U and The Party’s never over are some of my favorite charli songs fo all time.

You just come out and say it bestie. :hooker:

Depending on the artist and the song, I enjoy a rough draft, or even a stripped down "here's just vocals and a basic beat" versions. To me, greatness comes from range, and range comes from contrast, and seeing it in a finished collection of work is wonderful, but seeing it happen in the creation process within a single track over time is also neat.

Difference for me though is that if I'm throwing one of my regular house parties, I'm not throwing on that Nokia-quality music in the playlist. I want that HQ polish so I can goop the girlies with the "wait who TF is this and what TF is that song?" when they drop.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶