Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, evalionisameme said:

It opens a door to another door

to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door to another door and she broke her leg so she can't run through. to you

8 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I forget about new shapes all the time tbh- I like the intro of that video.

yeah the TV heaven concept was so cute, wish she did more with it

the same late night talk show intro could’ve been fun for every rule (and maybe baby as well), with different fun cameos as the talk show host 

4 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

don't blame the budget, home girls never had good music videos, it's fine 

you ha ha ha is the best music video ever for the sole fact that they were loading those guns with lipsticks like thats so cunt 

1 hour ago, cranekiss said:

I'm gonna scoop out your fucking mole Caroline Polachek.

pls can i eat it it must taste really good :oprah:

also, her latest tiktok with lana’s new single. TASTE. :tanisha:

1 minute ago, Chorli Xbox said:

1. pls can i eat it it must taste really good :oprah:

2. her latest tiktok with lana’s new single :tanisha:

1. PARDON ME

2. this is lanaboards if you're dissing a lana song on lanaboards god bless you everyone is going to stomp on you until you are flatter than paper

29 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

1. PARDON ME

2. this is lanaboards if you're dissing a lana song on lanaboards god bless you everyone is going to stomp on you until you are flatter than paper

huh no wait i meant that she slayed for using a lana song omg :monica: i wasn’t dissing! i love lana 

6 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

huh no wait i meant that she slayed for using a lana song omg :monica: i wasn’t dissing! i love lana 

oh sorry HBDSFGH the emote threw me off :toofunny: