Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

so which artist do y’all want charli to collab with the most (that she hasn’t collaborated with already)? 

i would love Addison Rae, Rosalia, Rebecca Black, Magdalena Bay and Grimes. Maybe even Lorde?!  :gurl:

edit: and ofcourse Ava Max

I’m here for Ava Max after listening to her new album. I still really want a Charli x Bastille collab, I think they would work so well together. 

10 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

so which artist do y’all want charli to collab with the most (that she hasn’t collaborated with already)? 

i would love Addison Rae, Rosalia, Rebecca Black, Magdalena Bay and Grimes. Maybe even Lorde?!  :gurl:

rosalia would be SUCH a fucking slay...would also love a halsey collab, fever ray, fka twigs, bat for lashes

aOaIzH2.gif

11 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

yung lean and bladee again :hooker:

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I like lorde but I just don’t see how the collab would work-I guess they could both deliver a shouty song like green light 

Homemade Dynamite ft. Charli would’ve made sense !

44 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

Homemade Dynamite ft. Charli would’ve made sense !

I see green light more tbh as a duet type thing especially on “I’m waiting for it that green light I want it” - Home made dynamite I can see a verse on but I’m not sure it would be that good :teehee:

You can’t tell me charli wouldn’t eat up neptunes production though like make it happen-get pharrell in the studio 

on the topic of dream collaborations i'd die if she actually were to make music with dev hynes, they'd make magic together. like if charli made an album with his production the sky would open and the moon would fall onto the earth killing millions.

also would love her to make a song or two with Anamanaguchi and KAYTRANADA

1 hour ago, cranekiss said:

on the topic of dream collaborations i'd die if she actually were to make music with dev hynes, they'd make magic together. like if charli made an album with his production the sky would open and the moon would fall onto the earth killing millions.

also would love her to make a song or two with Anamanaguchi and KAYTRANADA

not exactly the same thing but let me remind you of her cover of champagne coast from heartbreaks and earthquakes

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx