Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Charli back in the studio with A.G. this month :excited: :excited: :excited:

In a perfect world they would realize after spending the whole month making music they’re giving us Pop 3

hopefully this “2 album” record deal wouldn’t affect a spontaneous release as we know that’s how N1A/Pop 2 were conceived

apparently most of the "high quality" sucker instrumentals i have are upscales so the only legit 320 ones i have are break the rules, hanging around, london queen, and the title track (plus boom clap if you count the version i made from stems). i ask this often but if anybody has hq sucker instrumentals (and also n1a!! looking for official ones too!) then please send them to me i want them

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Am I reaching or did Charli/Greg Kurstin sample this for 2010 True Romance outtake Strobe Light? the chords sound so similar

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Just now, Coloringbooks said:

Am I reaching or did Charli/Greg Kurstin sample this for 2010 True Romance outtake Strobe Light? the chords sound so similar

oh yea no for sure hahaha

lABVyGE.png

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

oh yea no for sure hahaha

I don't know if anybody's talked about this before but my friend pointed it out today and I was like.... :hdu:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I don't know if anybody's talked about this before but my friend pointed it out today and I was like.... :hdu:

I wouldnt be surprised bc she heavily used movie samples/interludes in her TR mixtape era. Now I can’t unlisten the similarity lol