Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, XCX Archivist said:

share your worst and most controversial charli opinions!

roll with me is better than vroom vroom

stay away is the weakest song on true romance

sucker is nowhere near being a bad album

cross you out is the best featured song on charli

gone is boring!!! and so is spinning

hifn is flawless just the way it is

sorry if i hurt you outsold other deluxe + half of the standard tracklist 

2 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

Pop 2 has some great work like track 10 but mostly hurts my ears with the extensive tune.

Charli’s songwriting peak melodically and lyrically was prior to the Vroom Vroom ep(some of the tracks on N1 were concepts prior). 

Vroom Vroom is a great track but should have stayed a fan gem and not her most known “ fan” song-it just doesn’t work because it’s a kitschy hit but not her best. 

3 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

her best creative direction was N1A and i kinda slightly dislike pop 2 and charli

oh and the weakest track on TR is black roses and the strongest on N1A is all of them :true:

OH and the xcx world tracklist was very odd..?

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

2 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

the xcx world tracklist is very not real, its fanmade

i would love to see a real draft because its waaaay too short

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

just looked through the kanye leak tracker & that shit is more insane than us, why is there 46 versions of one song? this shit is worse than 29 copies of touch or the 22nd version of bounce or whatever we're upto now

3 minutes ago, Raupeka said:

just looked through the kanye leak tracker & that shit is more insane than us, why is there 46 versions of one song? this shit is worse than 29 copies of touch or the 22nd version of bounce or whatever we're upto now

because kanye is weird he does not give up on songs

but hey most LFL songs had hundreds of mixes too

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

48 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

i would love to see a real draft because its waaaay too short

theres a draft Charli came up with under label’s pressure if she had to release xcx world at that time. But you need to search here in the forum 

6 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

a moment to forget :true:

this

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

16 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

i believe my most controversial charli opinion is that whoever said she should give move me to halsey was right, that song would fit her better than it did with charli

1 hour ago, kuntsugi said:

i believe my most controversial charli opinion is that whoever said she should give move me to halsey was right, that song would fit her better than it did with charli

move me is interesting to me, ive been listening to charli enough that i just know when she wrote a song and move me is really obviously not a song she wrote and i cant pinpoint why

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

3 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

move me is interesting to me, ive been listening to charli enough that i just know when she wrote a song and move me is really obviously not a song she wrote and i cant pinpoint why

i can, it's because it's extremely generic :true:

4 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

She’s wrote similar songs to it before though? 
Black roses and White roses are very similar thematically? I think it might just be a reaction to her only doing the “dumb” party girl theme a lot.

Actually she did say the other songwriter had heavy involvement on the verses so who knows-maybe she can’t write those type of songs anymore!