Fluorine

Charli XCX

breaking fake news! at midnight est, charli is releasing crash: pileup edition - featuring touch, crying stars (feat. ava max), and murder on the dancefloor, as well as finished versions of tables and bring you back!

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

ICONSSS!!!! :rollin: rip SOPHIE 

The way time has flown by… it’s like a totally different world now. 😩

this was game changing no one could stop

Charli x Sophie duo. AG stans pls don’t interrupt :teehee:

i’ve been listening to sucker so much recently and like . it’s a really fucking good album like the aesthetic and vibes r there. i’m really glad it exists even though i wouldn’t say it’s her best 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

19 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i’ve been listening to sucker so much recently and like . it’s a really fucking good album like the aesthetic and vibes r there. i’m really glad it exists even though i wouldn’t say it’s her best 

She was the perfect anti pop star back then- like a bratz doll come to life I was obsessed 

i’m sorry but New Shapes and especially the music video is so CRIMINALLY underrated. 

the song is catchy, the fierce pop Charli brings, the michael jackson pop Chris brings and the art pop Caroline brings, it’s iconic :true:

2 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Controversial take but the single version of Nuclear Seasons is so much better than the album cut...

I think I've literally only ever listened to the single version - never played the album version b/c I didn't wanna split the song play counts in iTunes. Now I'mma have to listen to the album version to make the comparison oop

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

1 hour ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i’m sorry but New Shapes and especially the music video is so CRIMINALLY underrated. 

the song is catchy, the fierce pop Charli brings, the michael jackson pop Chris brings and the art pop Caroline brings, it’s iconic :true:

wot u want SYNTH SYNTH i aint gawwwt it

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx