Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 3/21/2023 at 9:31 PM, evalionisameme said:

Candyfloss is top 10 in her discog- a tunnel under ocean boulevard highlight me thinks 

omg I'm so glad there are other Candyfloss truthers out there… that song is a gem

6 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Y’all remember this one…?

“MIDDLE FINGER UPPP…… MIDDLE FINGER UPPPP…..”  :oprah4:  :toofunny:

GET MONEY GET MONEY GET MONEY GET MONEY :dance:

31 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

There it is… :hair:

WAIT what is this version? It's so good!!! :kris: 

Is it an edit or an actual version of the song? EDIT: it's an edit, but I LOVE it :dance: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

WAIT what is this version? It's so good!!! :kris: 

Is it an edit or an actual version of the song? EDIT: it's an edit, but I LOVE it :dance: 

I know right! I knew I didn’t remember it this way either lol

26 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i wish she released a physical crash deluxe CD/vinyl even if it was a smaller quantity :ohno: i love the alternative artwork and she could’ve thrown on an extra track or maybe a remix woulda been cute

She could even just do what Chromatics did with the deluxe tracks of Closer To Grey and just release them on a separate vinyl/disc in limited quantity for the fans, it would be amazing to own the deluxe tracks in physical format

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

i wonder what her upcoming album is actually going to sound like in the end - i know she’s been mentioning ed banger records recently, but she tends to lose the original concept of her albums along the process (like how sucker was originally a punk album, & crash was her “janet” album, and those are only vaguely those concepts). excited to see what this album evolves into

4 minutes ago, dance4u said:

i wonder what her upcoming album is actually going to sound like in the end - i know she’s been mentioning ed banger records recently, but she tends to lose the original concept of her albums along the process (like how sucker was originally a punk album, & crash was her “janet” album, and those are only vaguely those concepts). excited to see what this album evolves into

Scrapped and replaced with Jack probably because he’s the biggest ego stroker ever and that’s why people keep him around because he makes the girls feel like gods- with a couple of A.G. Songs put in. 

Although honestly I think they’d be the best match out of all the women because they’d probably argue which usually leads to better music- he’d tone down her maximalist overproduction vocally and she’d force him to create better instrumentals 

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Scrapped and replaced with Jack probably because he’s the biggest ego stroker ever and that’s why people keep him around because he makes the girls feel like gods- with a couple of A.G. Songs put in.

god i wouldn’t be surprised but i am praying the jack collab is ONLY for the a24 film. and i know she’s been working with ag & george & cirkut recently so we’ll just have to see

5 minutes ago, dance4u said:

god i wouldn’t be surprised but i am praying the jack collab is ONLY for the a24 film. and i know she’s been working with ag & george & cirkut recently so we’ll just have to see

10a23b0106f4430fd05bbe024449fa8e--random

It will likely happen because they were good friends at one point- it’s more shocking that she hasn’t done an entire project with him yet