Fluorine

Charli XCX

That’s interesting to think about actually… the Jack and Charli project is mainly about the film they’re working on I thought, but a couple tracks could come out of it and sort of bleed into the album… on the more 80’s sounding electronic end, I’m sure, like some of Jack’s earlier Bleachers stuff. 🤔

I wouldn’t be opposed… :popcorn:

reminding yall that this song with jack exists from 2015 and is good. its feels like its from a weird transition period between sucker/xcx world when she was still trying to figure out what she wanted to do for her next album (glad she went the sophie/ag route), whatever they're creating now is probably much different though

(edit: her cover of rollercoaster is a CLASSIC too)

31 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

That’s interesting to think about actually… the Jack and Charli project is mainly about the film they’re working on I thought, but a couple tracks could come out of it and sort of bleed into the album… on the more 80’s sounding electronic end, I’m sure, like some of Jack’s earlier Bleachers stuff. 🤔

I wouldn’t be opposed… :popcorn:

No I agree I love early Jack- Rollercoaster is new wave perfection and I’d be amazed if we got a song like that 

I’m definitely never interested when i hear Jack’s name attached to things anymore, but i’m also always confident in Charli’s vision for her music!! She’s the last artist who can have their energy diminished by bland production choices IMO.. i just don’t see her giving us something boring, she’s been delivering + improving throughout her career in so many ways. 

i love that she’s branching out as a business woman these last few years. It keeps the time between albums exciting when she has so many projects going on. :) 

14417469274.gif

I was always surprised we never got a Charli/Jack song or album after their summer 2015 co-headline tour, it was well before he became a go-to pop producer so she would've been way ahead of the curve then.

BzhmW.png

31 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

wow girls im so irritated that my itunes purchased file of Fāār-i-kāāl (Charli XCX vs TWIN iDoL Remix) just disappeared from my library ! how are you just gonna take back a song i bought in 2013

That’s what illegal downloads are for :brows:

32 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

That’s what illegal downloads are for :brows:

im not really about that life anymore :creep: 

anyways its just so convenient with itunes purchases. all of your library is available on whatever device logged in with your apple id. ((this now being an exception what the hell!!))

9 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

For now :oic2:

Hide contents

In the meantime, y'all can rank this masterpiece:

Charli XCX – 14 (2008, CD) - Discogs

every time you say something it makes me think youre secretly charli (can we have some good old fashioned self titled album stems once more?)

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx