Charli XCX

6 hours ago, Raupeka said:

Drag of the year me thinkses

For real though,

She Raps/Sings

Into voodoo/being a witch

Known as a villain type on the internet 

She’s got the mermaid theme

Even though I know there would’ve been some delays in filming caused by her, It would’ve been an amazing result I think…

IMG-3521.jpg

Happy Birthday TR!!!

I remember experiencing the end of the era and the beginning of SUCKER and not liking the album at first listen but then I gave it another try and It clicked. Its so unique and its impressive the way she shaped this era with the mixtapes and the sound signature like.. what I like about TR is that it never gets old. Im happy she made this her debut because that was pure Charli realness and she was so young and performed the songs in bars, clubs  etc.

Long live to the one of the most amazing projects she delivered. The outtakes are amazing and breathtaking

5 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Happy Birthday TR!!!

I remember experiencing the end of the era and the beginning of SUCKER and not liking the album at first listen but then I gave it another try and It clicked. Its so unique and its impressive the way she shaped this era with the mixtapes and the sound signature like.. what I like about TR is that it never gets old. Im happy she made this her debut because that was pure Charli realness and she was so young and performed the songs in bars, clubs  etc.

Long live to the one of the most amazing projects she delivered. The outtakes are amazing and breathtaking

It’s also her best album vocally- her belts on take my hand :dance:

Happy 10 years True Romance!!

I still love this album so much, I remember listening to it in high school for the first time riding home on the bus lol I can't believe its been 10 years :oprah:

preordered the vinyl :xgiggle:

im relistening again, the production is so insane on this album it blows my mind…

side note did anyone notice they didn’t put we are born to play in the mario movie/soundtrack… really wish it would leak without the annoying background sfx :toofunny:

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

Fuck yeeeeessss been waiting for that True Romance repress :oprah4:

My favorite album...So Far Away, What I Like, Black Roses, literally every song stays slaying even 10 years later :nails:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

11 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

Omg thx for the amazon u.k. link, cancelled my rough trade order and got it from there and saved £7 :hottie:

the bridge of How Can I is so iconic… when i would repeat that one part last summer just because we drank Southern Comfort at parties :trisha:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Any US angels have a link for anywhere to order TR vinyl other than her store? I’m too traumatiazed from my crash preorder that was delayed 4,000 years and ended up being black instead of the gorgeous clear red splatter I ordered 

Meanwhile me, who got a copy of the repress via leaked product eons ago, for a stupid ass markup, because I am just that kind of a person:

:flop::flop::flop::flop::flop::flop::flop:

But also like, Sucker was getting a repress in pink too. Where's she at?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶