Fluorine

Charli XCX

well i have a full recording! working on trimming out the first 10 minutes of my recording where nothing happened and then im gonna upload it to mega

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

14 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

well i have a full recording! working on trimming out the first 10 minutes of my recording where nothing happened and then im gonna upload it to mega

I’m so upset I recorded the whole thing and it didn’t save :trisha:

glad you were able to tho :) 

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

Just now, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

I’m so upset I recorded the whole thing and it didn’t save :trisha:

glad you were able to tho :) 

see! knew both of us doing it was a good idea

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

2 hours ago, brandon said:

tbh usually i would agree but i feel like charli being the only woman up there along with the twink dancers makes her stand out more as the performer, especially given the fact they wear such similar outfits to her 

i hate it for this exact reason, it's giving straight white woman on a night out with her token gay friends and it's not it i'm sorry :toofunny: i'm sure this wasn't her intention but HEAVY gwen stefani and her harajuku girls vibes… also charli is very vocal about supporting and working with women that this all weird to me. this choreography is wack anyway so i hope she retires it for the next era

21 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i hate it for this exact reason, it's giving straight white woman on a night out with her token gay friends and it's not it i'm sorry :toofunny: i'm sure this wasn't her intention but HEAVY gwen stefani and her harajuku girls vibes… also charli is very vocal about supporting and working with women that this all weird to me. this choreography is wack anyway so i hope she retires it for the next era

i fear you’re making it much deeper than it needs to be … :bebe:

it’s just a nice contrast so people who aren’t familiar with her actually know which one she is, the artist should be able to stand out amongst the background dancers 

20 minutes ago, brandon said:

i fear you’re making it much deeper than it needs to be … :bebe:

it’s just a nice contrast so people who aren’t familiar with her actually know which one she is, the artist should be able to stand out amongst the background dancers 

true, it's not that deep :xgiggle:

i don't think charli necessarily needs poorly dressed twinks as background dancers to stand out tho, after all she did have an all-girl dance team for good ones, beg for you and baby videos. which is why i find it weird she doesn't have any other woman on stage with her. it's kinda strange actually, i find it a bit tone deaf. i'm probably overthinking tho :oprah3:

I don’t think it’s tone deaf but my personal take is that I like the Baby dancers more and I’d prefer to have no more than two as it’s distracting- the women gave it a vanity 6 vibe. 

I was really happy to have dancers for crash and it’s tour because it was a pop “sellout” record and charli showed she could do choreo but from now on I’d prefer just her and her Fred durst moves. 

Obviously whatever is more comfortable though like Lana even if it isn’t my personal preference 

10 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

i have returned with two things
- delicious homemade cheeseburger

i'll only take the cheeseburger, thank you mama

1 minute ago, DownhillLullaby said:

8 years ago we dropped that kitty

OH WE WON THIS SMASH HIT