I Wanna Be Like You
I Don't Mind
I Wanna Be with You
I Don't Wanna Know
I Got You
I Finally Understand
I Hate All This Gravity

Β 

Wait,Β is Charli a... singular person?Β :hdu:Β I can't be the only one noticing this pattern...

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

9 hours ago, XCX Archivist said:

its almost like...shes a girl

No like what if that’s the whole point for whatever she’s cooking, a whole mixtape with songs that have [insert verb here] Girl

Β 

that wouldΒ be cunt nglΒ 

I just hope the label have faith in pushing singles that represent the music- the weirdest single she’s ever released is probably break the rules with itsΒ edm + Avril lavigne pop punk mix.Β 
Β 

like they didn’t even push gone and thatsΒ massively in the commercialΒ β€œslight weird Β glitch elementsΒ lane” and was gaining slight traction….

Β 

Its like the GP only like the most basic shit from herΒ :noparty:Β or the label just can’t promote.

43 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I just hope the label have faith in pushing singles that represent the music- the weirdest single she’s ever released is probably break the rules with itsΒ edm + Avril lavigne pop punk mix.Β 
Β 

like they didn’t even push gone and thatsΒ massively in the commercialΒ β€œslight weird Β glitch elementsΒ lane” and was gaining slight traction….

Β 

Its like the GP only like the most basic shit from herΒ :noparty:Β or the label just can’t promote.

Β 

you got it right

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/charli-xcx-coachella-fashion-wardrobe?mbid=social_twitter&utm_brand=vogue&utm_social-type=owned&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Β 

"Charli’s last album,Β Crash,Β was all about playing up Charli’s identity as a pop starβ€”meaning, there was loads of sexiness, leather, and skin-revealing silhouettes. Her Coachella attire embodied that to a dramatic degree, and Charli says she’s now ready for a brand new fashion era. What will that look like? Charli gives a hint to her fans: β€œFollow @360_brat, and maybe you’ll get fed some clues."

Wait a minute guys I cracked the code.

Β 

360_brat.

BRAT is the kind of diet you go on when you've got an upset stomach - Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast.

Β 

360 - circular, all around, all encompassing, back to the start

Β 

For the sake of the shitpost, we're going to focus on Bananas and Apples(auce). These are fruits, which means....

Β 

SHE'S ENTERING HER TOTAL FROOT ERA.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎢 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎢

14 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Β 

360_brat.

BRAT is the kind of diet you go on when you've got an upset stomach - Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast.

Β 

Β 

For the sake of the shitpost, we're going to focus on Bananas and Apples(auce). These are fruits, which means....

Β 

that froot looks familiar...shes been planning this for ages

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

20 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Β 

360_brat.

Β 

Β 

Β 

no cuz this seems like the truthΒ :true: