Fluorine

Charli XCX

27 minutes ago, White Dress said:

As we all know, the 360Brat pfp is pink fabric. I think we’re in for spoiled, hot pink, bimbo who gets what she wants era. Blonde maybe…

weve seen blonde charli in the 1999 and utkm videos, i think we have enough

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

8 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

weve seen blonde charli in the 1999 and utkm videos, i think we have enough

didn't she want to be blonde for crash ? 

anyway the fallout is going to be insane when her and george breakup, i can feel it already 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

34 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

anyway the fallout is going to be insane when her and george breakup, i can feel it already

i've been saying this... it feels wrong to even have this idea but i KNOW the music is going to be some of her best lol

42 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

no same nomak demo :lange:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

Block will never be Taxi. Block will never be Round & Round. Block will never be Hey Boy Hey Girl. Block will never be Up & Down. Block will never be CTMP 320kbps. Block will never be Pop the Balloons. Block will never be WGFU. Block will never be Mow That Lawn. Block will never be Believe. Block will never be Lucy Liu. Block will never be Would You. Block will never be Rain Over London. Block will never be 24hrs album. Block is a flop scrap that's getting the high demand leak treatment but once it's out there most will forget about her within the day it leaks! Another song left rotting in the Charli sessions albums.

qfrWuBl.png

13 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

didn't she want to be blonde for crash ? 

She said she wanted to play with wigs and characters that era- but the  idea was scrapped right after the interview/the only trace of it is in UTKM video 

12 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She said she wanted to play with wigs and characters that era- but the  idea was scrapped right after the interview/the only trace of it is in UTKM video 

Hmmmm. Wigs and characters.

I've already said she's about to be in her FROOT era earlier. But now blonde wigs and characters?

OMG CHARLIS GONNA BE IN HER ELECTRA HEART ERA.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

On 4/26/2023 at 9:48 PM, Coloringbooks said:

Block is garbage and I think Dylan Brady and Umru need to be arrested

On 4/26/2023 at 10:58 PM, Chorli Xbox said:

can we block block?

38 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Block will never be Taxi. Block will never be Round & Round. Block will never be Hey Boy Hey Girl. Block will never be Up & Down. Block will never be CTMP 320kbps. Block will never be Pop the Balloons. Block will never be WGFU. Block will never be Mow That Lawn. Block will never be Believe. Block will never be Lucy Liu. Block will never be Would You. Block will never be Rain Over London. Block will never be 24hrs album. Block is a flop scrap that's getting the high demand leak treatment but once it's out there most will forget about her within the day it leaks! Another song left rotting in the Charli sessions albums.

z445hpI.png

8 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

me when i’m actually (removed) :dorothy2:

mod note: user was warned for this post

/.

5 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Block will never be Boom Clap feat Lizzo.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina