Fluorine

Charli XCX

42 minutes ago, paradiso said:

imagine explaining to charli how multiple versions of a self-titled scrap leaking caused a fan to use slurs on a lana fansite

Tbh her fans have put her through enough wild shit she'd just accept it I reckon

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I hear people use that word all the time still :xgiggle: still confused on how it became such a big issue when people are using many other derogatory terms on the daily 

… because its still a slur? lol 

lol idk why we're even debating slurs in the charli thread its so much easier to just not say a word than to fight tooth and nail about why you should say it plus if we're not talking about slurs we can keep talking about how RIP DESERVED TO BE RELEASED IT WOULDVE BEEN SUCH A BOP FOR THE GIRLS AND THE GAYS

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

I just watched Bodies Bodies Bodies and omgggg it was honestly a really good flick. The cinema geek in me knew every trope from the start but I’m so glad it’s something that will be forever associated with Charli & CRASH. It is just as bratty and fun as the music!

On 1/26/2021 at 2:50 PM, 111 said:

Charli has a lot of songs. A lot that are not in circulation or known to the public. Some titles I can share: Cry Baby, Arrows, Fill In The Blank, 4x4 etc. As I said there are so many more that came out of writing camps for XCX World. Apologies if these were known before. Also will.i.am was going to release Hey Boy Hey Girl at some point

Let’s bring this back

#LeakCryBaby

#LeakArrows

#Leak4x4

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Cry Baby

Eyes Wide

No Romeo

4x4

Arrows

the last XCX world scraps we can beg for ???:trisha:

what you gonna do now erasure...