Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli is such a queen giving the rest of the fanbase the gatekeeper experience that was previously limited to insiders yaaasss go at it gworl 😍

i have a feeling this will be her most insane work ever…. also the way she is literally working nonstop even though she was talking about taking a break snfndnshdhb but i‘m sure she‘s thriving :true:

god just hearing the barbie girl/get into it snippets, learning some of the producers and knowing vaguely what musical route shes going down makes me wish she could work with SOPHIE on this project i just know it would have been so c*nt

It would have been nicer if she just went through her follow requests and started approving them in batches…..I’m definitely upset about not being a part of it as a huge fan and I don’t want her to stress but I can see fan backlash (toxic twitter mostly) causing her to get upset and scrap the private account idea or make a statement at some point in the future

47 minutes ago, dance4u said:

god just hearing the barbie girl/get into it snippets, learning some of the producers and knowing vaguely what musical route shes going down makes me wish she could work with SOPHIE on this project i just know it would have been so c*nt

rest in fuckin peace queen

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

4 minutes ago, Foxes said:

this is so...

Hide contents

Omfg. I’m so over this weird gate keeping. The fact that all the requests weren’t automatically made followers when it went public is stupid. I immediately asked to follow as soon as it was available. Is there a limit on how many followers can be added or something?

15 minutes ago, VegaXCX said:

Omfg. I’m so over this weird gate keeping. The fact that all the requests weren’t automatically made followers when it went public is stupid. I immediately asked to follow as soon as it was available. Is there a limit on how many followers can be added or something?

THIS.

okay so where are the post leaks fr. its an instagram account. its never that serious?? like stop the gatekeeping.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif