Fluorine

Charli XCX

itā€™s so weird to me that it doesnā€™t automatically makes me a follower since iā€™ve requested the first time she posted the @Ā 

Ā 

but anyway, itā€™s not a big deal. iā€™ve seen all the posts so far so the ā€œgatekeepingā€ ainā€™t working babes

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

itā€™s so weird to me that it doesnā€™t automatically makes me a follower since iā€™ve requested the first time she posted the @Ā 

instagram is so stupid for that

Ā Ā ā†€Ā Ā āŸ”Ā  Ā last.fm

just like somebody has pointed already, whatever she's doing would make much more sense if she opened the account for like 24hrs and then brag about it being 'super secret and private' etc. just so everyone gets equal chances. why divide your fans like thisĀ 

yeah im bitter i didnt get in

Is there any account like the accounts that notify you when honeymoon opens because instagram didnt give me any story notfiactions from Charlie I MISSED IT BY 10 MINUTES LIKE LAST TIME UGHHHHHĀ :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,Ā Ā je sais que tu m'aimes aussiĀ ~

15 hours ago, Monsef said:

Do you know what marketing is? Charli fans are actually listening to herĀ for once and cooperating to make her campaign successful instead of leaking her shit.Ā You people areĀ entitled. Even IĀ donā€™tĀ have access yet but obviously everythingĀ will eventually be released so I donā€™t get what the fuck is the big deal?

This gatekeeping attempt is embarrassingĀ coming from CharliĀ andĀ at her grown age, she should know;Ā posts from an Instagram account with nearly 20k followers are not goingĀ to stay "private".Ā Clearly it'sĀ not working because I just found screenshots for all of them with a quick Twitter searchā€”Ā so much for those "cooperative fans"Ā :teehee:

āœ§ š•Ŗš• š•¦ š•’š•£š•– š•„š•™š•– š•”š•™š•’š•Ÿš•„š• š•ž, š•—š• š•£š•–š•§š•–š•£ š•šš•Ÿ š•žš•Ŗ š•™š•–š•’š••Ā āœ§

she absolutely did not think this through bc if theres one thing šŸš¬s love more than the thought of exclusivity is having power overĀ said exclusivity and the possibility of getting attention with it. did she really not learn a thing with insider culture of hoarding, gatekeeping, leaking and attwhoreness?Ā :eartha:
Ā 

the account is a cuteĀ idea, just not for this fanbase (or any gay fanbase for that matter)Ā :xgiggle: