Fluorine

Charli XCX

I get why people are annoyed she’s doing a private account thing but I do hope people don’t go around tweeting everything she posts on there cause I’m reading some of her comments on her latest post and she’s spilling! (not mainly about new music) And she probs won’t be doing that anymore if the stuff she says on there gets widely spread. Obvs it’s very unrealistic to expect everyone to “stick to the rules”, but I like this concept of an account with just fans where she’s more open and honest. And it’s not that hard to get in tbh… It’s not like she keeps it locked for months. Not even weeks.

qfrWuBl.png

for those who can't get in... just look in her tagged 

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I get why people are annoyed she’s doing a private account thing but I do hope people don’t go around tweeting everything she posts on there cause I’m reading some of her comments on her latest post and she’s spilling! (not mainly about new music) And she probs won’t be doing that anymore if the stuff she says on there gets widely spread. Obvs it’s very unrealistic to expect everyone to “stick to the rules”, but I like this concept of an account with just fans where she’s more open and honest. And it’s not that hard to get in tbh… It’s not like she keeps it locked for months. Not even weeks.

there's already dup accounts, it was never going to stay private...like obviously not everything is going to be posted but it's pretty silly to think it'll stay private 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

I hope we see Mura Masa come back for this XCX6, Also desperate for Jai Paul to do something with Charli, Absolutely desperate for Jai Paul production with Charli on it

36 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Charlene i cant be doing this

i turned notifs on for all the update accs and charli last night

she opened the account at like midnight and my ass was asleep

I woke up at the same exact time she opened the acc but I had to take a piss and I went back 3 mins later and saw a notification and she closed it a literal second before 😭😭💀💀💀

she's playing herself with this illusion of privacy this whole situation is just so silly sdtjkkss maam you have around 30k following you already like there's no point!! i mean lana at least was trying to escape the haters that were flooding her comments

25 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

she's playing herself with this illusion of privacy this whole situation is just so silly sdtjkkss maam you have around 30k following you already like there's no point!! i mean lana at least was trying to escape the haters that were flooding her comments

right? like her comments are everywhere now, like her saying she asked ava max to be on good ones, some ava account tweeted it and now people are tweeting ava:flop:

41 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

right? like her comments are everywhere now, like her saying she asked ava max to be on good ones, some ava account tweeted it and now people are tweeting ava:flop:

she's also literally risking her s*msung partnership with other comment she made gdfsfdhsdf 

10 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

she's also literally risking her s*msung partnership with other comment she made gdfsfdhsdf 

idk what comment that was but she’s already got a photo on her main account using her iPhone (post partnership):toofloppy:

28 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The Marina comment was interesting 

for what it’s worth I think a lot of us can suddenly remember an event and become frustrated especially when we did nothing to a person lol

yeah, charli was 23 and marina was 30 at the time, and when they did the lonely hearts tour Charli must have been about 20, it must have felt really weird to have your sort of mentor/big sister figure suddenly act like that. especially cause a year before they were calling each other ‘sister’ at the brits.

it was just jealousy on the side of miss diamandis I fear…

4 hours ago, AllForYou said:

i'm just going to say it, she's going to say something deeply unprofessional soon if she doesn't :makeup:

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

missed 360brat again :lange:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?