Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, AllForYou said:

right? like her comments are everywhere now, like her saying she asked ava max to be on good ones, some ava account tweeted it and now people are tweeting ava:flop:

it's foolish of her to think she can escape media ESPECIALLY if she's talking about other artists like that, it's obvious people are going to talk about it

Some of y'all love talking badly about Ava on here, when Good Ones sounds exactly like something she would release.

The audacity of complaining about how Charli wanted her on the song :toofunny: if Diamonds & Dancefloors was a Charli album I just know you'd be mass acclaiming it.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I’ve always found it interesting that her celebrity friendships like Dua tend to not want to collab with her or simply don’t- unless they just don’t fit for release 

kim, troye, caroline, chris, cupcakke, pabllo would like a word

57 minutes ago, track10482984928 said:

kim, troye, caroline, chris, cupcakke, pabllo would like a word

of course they agreed to collaborate with her since they are (or some were at the point of their collab) smaller artists than her

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

if Diamonds & Dancefloors was a Charli album I just know you'd be mass acclaiming it.

it was a Charli album, it was called Crash, and it was not acclaimed

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

It was literally around the time that Marina called her out that marinas entire career started to crumble. Like what has she given us since? Changing her iconic stage name to a basic one, not a single memorable song since album 3, 2 of the worst albums I’ve ever heard, “””poetry”””, cringey social justice lyrics….

Meanwhile charli has built one of the most devoted fan bases in music, doesn’t have a single bad album, continues to make amazing music….. like, we have to laugh

charli probably hexed her lmfao :beyonce::hottie:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Some of y'all love talking badly about Ava on here, when Good Ones sounds exactly like something she would release.

The audacity of complaining about how Charli wanted her on the song :toofunny: if Diamonds & Dancefloors was a Charli album I just know you'd be mass acclaiming it.

i heard an ai of it on twitter omggg it was so good ava we hate you

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

true good ones is very ava coded specially with this eurythmics kinda sound since interpolations is sorta her thing 

19 hours ago, venicebitch said:

she's also literally risking her s*msung partnership with other comment she made gdfsfdhsdf 

omg what was the comment she made ??? 

5 minutes ago, xcxfan1 said:

omg what was the comment she made ??? 

something like samsung has given her so many phones because she kept loosing them

Not really understanding the Ava discourse tbh- charli would never sing something like so am I- the only slight similarity they share is that Ava’s whole career is basically Bebe rexha performing as a gaga tribute act and good ones could of potentially fitted on the fame although it’s more dark coded with some very faint 80s dark wave influence.

making how i’m feeling now was such a good move for her

whenever i think about covid and quarantine i think about that album and weirdly enough, very nostalgic and positive feelings. the whole process was just so amazing and the album sounds great and not dated at all

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

good ones could of potentially fitted on the fame although it’s more dark coded with some very faint 80s dark wave influence

the words you're looking for are "good ones could've potentially fit on the fame monster"

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I sort of understand to a degree why some Lady GaGa fans hate Ava Max so much. I'd be spiteful in their position too since Ava's first two albums cleared GaGa's last two with ease :popcorn:

Funny when you remember how GaGa sparked the same kind of backlash when she debuted for "ripping off Madonna"— history repeats itself I guess 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥