Fluorine

Charli XCX

it's crazy to me how ava triggers everyone lmao like ok she's a little bit generic but let's not forget charli is the same person who wrote senorita, boom clap, i love it, break the rules... not very different from any generic pop song lol. also.... what's so wrong with straight up beautiful pop songs??? being edgy stopped being cool in 2016, we gotta let tumblr go.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

11 minutes ago, Taco Truck Bitch said:

it's just so overwhelming

It really is. I've spent way more hours than I care to admit on it - the sorting, renaming, organizing into albums, making sure I've got the best quality versions/edits that exist... I've gotten lazy recently and I just dump all the leaks and unreleased into a single 'album' and let it be.

I've said it before, but the sheer volume of material of hers that is out there (that we know of) is wild. Quantity isn't an indicator of quality, at all, so just because she's made a lot doesn't de facto mean it's all good, but....for unreleased and scrapped content, I'm still taken a bit aback by how polished a lot of it is.

It's made harder to get ahold of and organize imo because of the range she's displayed from silly throwaway low IQ pop, to highly emotional and personal songs, and she's done it across a variety of different genres and styles/production to boot - Trying to organize it all cohesively is just a chore.

Edited by AtomicMess
clarity

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

3 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I sort of understand to a degree why some Lady GaGa fans hate Ava Max so much. I'd be spiteful in their position too since Ava's first two albums cleared GaGa's last two with ease :popcorn:

Funny when you remember how GaGa sparked the same kind of backlash when she debuted for "ripping off Madonna"— history repeats itself I guess 

:bye:

as much as I like Ava and some of her songs im sorry but her label really pushed her to be “the next Gaga” with makeup, wigs, persona and songs to a certain extent and… she agreed and went for it im sorry.

btw download Emotions and play her best song to this date

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

:bye:

as much as I like Ava and some of her songs im sorry but her label really pushed her to be “the next Gaga” with makeup, wigs, persona and songs to a certain extent and… she agreed and went for it im sorry.

btw download Emotions and play her best song to this date

The interesting thing about it is she was clearly modelled as some type of Britney replacement teen southern Lolita at first:

Amanda-kay-Ava-max-singer.jpg

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/338808-old-ava-max-photos-surface-update-921-ava-confirms-pg-5/

Perhaps charli wanted to use her conceptually for good ones :oprah3:

2 hours ago, kuntsugi said:

charli ai when? we need daddy knows and we ARE going to get it one way or another 

It's crazy how good A.I. can be, I would for real put it in my music library and listen to it if it sounds convincing (and it has already proven that it can).

I'm telling you, one day we will not be after leaks anymore but after who can produce the best A.I. made songs that sound like our favs (with obviously the music labels screaming murder and fire + the artist claiming they feel like this is wrong).

:blush3:

So do we think charli declined the 1975 opportunity on a business decision due to the band being accused of being racist, misogynistic and working with sexual abusers or because she’s tired of being an opening act as she said before? 

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

So do we think charli declined the 1975 opportunity on a business decision due to the band being accused of being racist, misogynistic and working with sexual abusers or because she’s tired of being an opening act as she said before? 

Lol, definitely the latter.

5 minutes ago, Estheim said:

Lol, definitely the latter.

Wait wtf- just saw this.

:awkney:  hope charli isn’t with a weirdo  

Some of the men we have heard credible allegations about include:

• Three of the four members of The 1975
  • Someone in upper management at Dirty Hit
  • A touring musician for The 1975 who is a very good friend of theirs (the band and label were made aware of his behaviour years ago, and he was saved from being fired by one of the three band members referenced above. He has continued his gross behaviour as recently as 2020 and has been monitoring this situation daily via his girlfriend’s Instagram account)
  • A crew member for The 1975 (these claims were made publicly on Twitter)
  • A former (“former” is questionable) friend of the band (the band and label are also very aware of this person and what they’ve done)”

Charli has also worked with the photographer on doing it apparently 

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/1975-adam-powell-predatory-behaviour/amp/

12 hours ago, Raupeka said:

kinda hate that this works

ATE DOWN IM SORRY :clapback:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

can she break up with that musty man we don’t want another how i’m flopping now love album i want more constant repeats yup yup

I want her to have a midlife crisis and make SUCKER Act II

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina